What are you using your heart purse for?

I am going to use mine mainly for business cards - well retailer :yes: cards. My wallet is (over) full with credit cards and id cards . . . when I shop, I usually ask the SA for their card because there is usually some reason I am going to follow up. (Well I have one or two in my cell but that is enough)

Seems like there is always something tiny I am carrying around for some reason - like right now a the old battery for my garage door opener so I know what to size to buy for a new one . If I put stuff in the heart pouch I will know where its is easily. I also carry a LV cosmetic case dailly - but that has so much in it, if I put something in there it seems to get lost . . . If I have to take off a necklace for a massage or facial, when I forget to leave jewelry at home, its good for that . . .

another request to add..:shame: can someone fill their's with coins and show us how much it takes? can it take a lip balm for example?thank u so much in advance :love:

A lip balm would be a great idea.... *If* I get one. I'm hoping to use it as a charm and then a little bag for tiny things.

I really think it looks great as a charm, but on a bigger bag.

Does anyone have one of those clunky car keys? I was thinking I would put my remote car key in it and clip it on the outside of my bag with that, lip balm, anything I don't want to have to dig in my bag for.

I am not sure if the heart looks ok as a bag charm! Does anyone thinks it might be too big! It is so cute i am just not sure how practical it is

Personally I think it is too big for a charm on the smaller bags but people who posted pics of it on the larger bags I like it as a charm. I am not going to use it as a charm just to carry stuff I need to find quickly/easily in my bag as I posted above . . . It is 4 in wide by almost 4 in high . . . and it opens pretty wide when you zip it all the way open . . .

ok, my id ALMOST fits into the heart cles. i think i am going to take a nail file to the edges and see if i can make it fit in there so i can use it as a little wristlet tonight for the movies!!!!!!!!!

hawaii people!
i need some help!
im going to hawaii on spring break!
how much is everything discounted.?

not that much depending on the item, $10-30. I know speedies are $20 less, so 25 is $575 and 30 is $595. The small items are less like $10-20. I got my shawl for $350, elux is $380. My vernis agenda was $285, elux is $305. So it just depends on the item.

I will most likely just use it for change & a bag charm. Here it is on my 25

P1040181.jpg

Bag Charm. I tried it on all my bags that it would go on and the Miroir by far does look the best. (as originated by Lvbabydoll, hehe - you are an innovator!) The size is good for it too, w/o having to wrap it which I realllly didn't wanna do. I took it into Manhasset today and my SA's went nuts over it, lol! I think it would look incredible on a Gold Speedy as well.

here's mine...

Attachments

• heartsilring.JPG
    heartsilring.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 103
  • heartsilring1.JPG
    heartsilring1.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 85