what are you thoughts on this bag?

gosh i can imagine, god job in th uk its raining most of the time so its cooler!

once i put all my rubbish in that bag it will be so heavy i will have to drag it along behind me!

Well.. you can have my SUN right now... 100 degrees, day after day after day.... no rain all year, drought.. living in the freakin desert. HATE IT, ready for fall and winter.
Look here http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/discussion-thread-lets-chat-46075-3.html post 558 by angelandsome. She has pix of her black snap paddy w/ LONG strap, and ask her about the weight. The one 08 paddy satchel I had for a whole day weighed NOTHING. Extremely light weight.
The one thing I really like about the snap paddy design it that it looks like it will hold it's shape well.

It sounds like a huge bag! But you're right, it would be great for weekends away...and I think that the snap paddies are made of lighter or thinner leather? :confused1:

I can't remember where I read it,:shame: but someone on here posted about their new snap paddy and said it was much lighter than the usual paddingtons.