what are you thoughts on this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DSC00222.JPG

its very big, i have been offered it, its 2008 bag so what should i expect to come with it? light dustbag, care cards? hologram?
    please help x
    thank you

2. I would normally expect a hologram sticker with it on the date code tag, plastic card with hologram, light dustbag and new style care card, if it is a very early 2008 bag, maybe it comes with all the old style things...

3. thanks brigitte,
    should the authenticity card match anything? like the hologram in the bag?

4. I just PMed you!

5. I just bought the smaller version of this bag - it came with the lighter new colour dust bag and cards, and the hologram on back of tag in pocket matches hologram on plastic card. Hope that helps :smile:

6. I like the bag!

7. I like the snap style, I think it looks really cute in the smaller size, and just lovely in this larger size :yes:

No idea what cards or things it should come with though sorry!

8. im all new to the 2008 bags!
    its quite a big bag, travel size i think??

9. Lovely bag :heart:, but I think it´s too big for me...I´m very petite and it would seem that I wear a suitcase :roflmfao:.

10. im quite small to 5'2 and a size 8, i think it will be huge!!
    maybe i could live in it!!

11. I tried on one similar to this in Chloe, Singapore today. Is that the one with the long shoulder strap? I tried it on in black and a lovely blue colour but prefer the tradition paddy.

12. TBH im not sure, i think so

13. the size is
    43cm wide x 35cm high x 15cm depth

14. :shocked::shocked::shocked:...very big for me...:hrmm:...a suitcase...;).

15. i go away a lot at weekend so maybe it would be good for that?
    its quite a large bag!