What Are You Thinking Of Buying This Weekend.

naturale

Mar 6, 2006
I know I leave a lot of posts here, but you guys seem to be just like me as far as buying nice things:biggrin:

Today or tomorrow I want to get a coach wallet, coach shoes, some true relegion jeans, and some paige jeans.the black ones.

What are you guys thinking of getting this weekend. Post pictures if you can.

Black Ferragamo purse. I saw it in the Ferragamo store, but haven't seen it on any web sites yet nor in Neiman or Saks. I really REALLY don't need another purse, but it's lovely, it's leather, and it's $580, which isn't bad at all for a Ferragamo. Poor credit card.....

Kathy K said:
Black Ferragamo purse. I saw it in the Ferragamo store, but haven't seen it on any web sites yet nor in Neiman or Saks. I really REALLY don't need another purse, but it's lovely, it's leather, and it's $580, which isn't bad at all for a Ferragamo. Poor credit card.....

Go for it--you only live once.

Nothing :suspiciou I haven't found a Balenciaga white City yet, and I want to buy these beautiful Coach shoes I saw in Lucky magazine the other day, or that pair of Chanel sunglasses I keep obsessing over, but I also want to hold off, since my birthday is only a couple of months away and the bf is already asking what I want. I also have to buy him his birthday present, so I guess I shouldn't spend any money :shame:

Those wedges are cute, naturale!

Nothing. I'm saving up for my next major bag purchase. It may be a Balenciaga City, or a Damier Alma or some other lovely I haven't met yet. :amuse:

Cristina said:
Nothing :suspiciou I haven't found a Balenciaga white City yet, and I want to buy these beautiful Coach shoes I saw in Lucky magazine the other day, or that pair of Chanel sunglasses I keep obsessing over, but I also want to hold off, since my birthday is only a couple of months away and the bf is already asking what I want. I also have to buy him his birthday present, so I guess I shouldn't spend any money :shame:

Those wedges are cute, naturale!

I know--is hard for me to find shoes that I really like and on that price range so I should hurry up and grab them. Which coach shoes do you want--see if their website have them and post them. Good luck finding your Balenciaga.

I want new sunglasses, I usually use Maui Jim's for everyday but I want something more stylish...but I like polarized lens, and I haven't found any stylish polarized ones.