What are you going to use your PCE card on?!

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
I just got mine in the mail last night!!!!! :yahoo:

and I'm thinking of getting this..
(i'm not sure which color yet... i want to use it with my black sig carly :love:)

40893_BKHKL_d1.jpg
40893_BBKKL_d1.jpg

I want this!

40674_d2.jpg

And this!

40242_d2.jpg

And because I'm on a roll...

92269_d2.jpg

But I'm not sure if I'm going to get it since the hubby got me the two Fendi's I wanted. :sad: I can dream though. I might be able to score them if I am really good, and the PCE card comes in. If I don't get a PCE card I'll have to wait till Valentine's day or something.

well i was going to get something for myself, but my husband just saw my new bleecker and said i have to use this pce card for my mil and sil christmas presents!
i'll probably sneak in a little something for me....;)

I'm planning on getting a couple of small things for gifts (keyfobs, charms) and if I can manage it the only bag I've been lusting after for months.....a large black signature Carly.

I really had my heart set on the Peony tote, but since its SOLDOUT! I won't be getting it. I really want the Azur speedy so I think I will wait to see what is out for spring bags. I might just get the snowman keyfob and some scarves. And some shoes.

I am so in love with the Legacy Thompson bag I think I'm getting that during PCE. I'm debating on the color though...Ink or Wine, I can't decide they're both so gorgeous!!

Legacy Signature Frame Wallet in Chocolate...my mom is going to pay and then wrap it up for me for Christmas :wlae:

40719_B4BR_t.jpg

Then I am purchasing Raspberry Lurex Wristlet for my cousin:

40955_SVRA_c.jpg

Then I want something I can have immediately since the wallet is for christmas and i am kind of liking this:

92221_B4MC_t.jpg
we'll seee if they have it.

im using mine on:

large beauty case in black i think
40756_SBKGM_d2.jpg

gold woven flats
Q268_GLD_d2.jpg

joelle sunglasses in tortoise (if i cant find a stellar tortoise pair at SGH i have a 50% off there)
S499_d2.jpg

legacy shoulder bag in white
11127_B4GI-1_d2.jpg

it took me about five tries to get the pics right. im still getting used to my mac :shame: