What are you going to use your PCE card on?!

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
Seattle <3
I just got mine in the mail last night!!!!! :yahoo:

and I'm thinking of getting this..
(i'm not sure which color yet... i want to use it with my black sig carly :love:)

Demosthenes

Oct 17, 2006
webdealsandsteals.blogspot.com
I want this!

And this!

And because I'm on a roll...

But I'm not sure if I'm going to get it since the hubby got me the two Fendi's I wanted. :sad: I can dream though. I might be able to score them if I am really good, and the PCE card comes in. If I don't get a PCE card I'll have to wait till Valentine's day or something.

lookatme

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
well i was going to get something for myself, but my husband just saw my new bleecker and said i have to use this pce card for my mil and sil christmas presents!
i'll probably sneak in a little something for me....;)

SpoiledRotten22

In LVoe...
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Memphis, TN
I'm planning on getting a couple of small things for gifts (keyfobs, charms) and if I can manage it the only bag I've been lusting after for months.....a large black signature Carly.

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
California
I really had my heart set on the Peony tote, but since its SOLDOUT! I won't be getting it. I really want the Azur speedy so I think I will wait to see what is out for spring bags. I might just get the snowman keyfob and some scarves. And some shoes.

SonyaPhi

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Texas
I am so in love with the Legacy Thompson bag I think I'm getting that during PCE. I'm debating on the color though...Ink or Wine, I can't decide they're both so gorgeous!!

robynlee

Jul 17, 2007
CT
Ugh, what DON'T I want? Haha! I think now is the time to get that Leigh I've had my eyes on :graucho: I love that raisin color.

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
NEW JERSEY
Legacy Signature Frame Wallet in Chocolate...my mom is going to pay and then wrap it up for me for Christmas :wlae:

Then I am purchasing Raspberry Lurex Wristlet for my cousin:

Then I want something I can have immediately since the wallet is for christmas and i am kind of liking this:

we'll seee if they have it.

ohhMRmagazine

!*$#@%?
Aug 7, 2006
Tejas
im using mine on:

large beauty case in black i think

gold woven flats

joelle sunglasses in tortoise (if i cant find a stellar tortoise pair at SGH i have a 50% off there)

legacy shoulder bag in white

it took me about five tries to get the pics right. im still getting used to my mac :shame:

twin53

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
going to get my niece her choice of gallery totes - she's going to give me her choice tonight. it will be her christmas gift from me.