What are you getting for Christmas?

I am going to buy myself a daimer speedy...no one buys me handbags:sad: :crybaby: ...I have to buy my own...oh well cannot complain at least I have some terrific LV...phh will not buy me any handbags because that would be considered enabling me...he wants me to give up handbags... I do not collect Royal Dalton, fine China (like most of my friends) , art work or anything too fancy so I think it is okay to have one little fashion passion...

Thanks Michelle :heart:. I'm excited. I just discovered theknot.com:heart:

Once January 1 comes---any new bags I buy will only be because I sold something. ( because recycling/selling bags does not count ;) ).

I just promised not to spend new $$. he he:roflmfao:

Sadly I think I am down to all the bags that I want to keep...so that leaves nothing to sell.:Push:

*****OMG the Knot rocks!! LOVE that site!!

What state are you having your wedding in?? I am having mine in Arizona, November 2008!

Texas!!:yes:

Nothing, I thought about getting a Speedy 30 but decided against it for now...I just got 4 NEW purses in the past 2 1/2 months - Batignolles Horizontal from ELUXURY, Mini Looping purse (USED from let-trade) and then 2 NEW GUCCI purses from the GUCCI Boutique...plus LV and GUCCI wallets, coin purses, agendas, etc...so nothing in that department for Xmas....However, I know DH is buying me an AWESOME - platinum diamond channel setting ring and a pair of Marc Jacobs sunglasses - da bomb!! ...I am on a purse ban until 2007 -HA! HA!

Framboise Inclusion Speedy keyring - does someone has a picture of it??

I'll get a damier koala wallet :smile: I already know, but I am not allowed to open it until the 24th of december!!!!

please tell me what does DH mean???? I just don't know:s