What Are You Carrying? *** INSTAGRAM Thread ***

Yesterday I did my first instagram post ever and nobody has noticed it. :sad: Maybe I did it wrong lol.

My id is cosmopolitan_tpf

View attachment 3796132

Cosmo, can it be you have gotten THE bag??

And for Instagram, I would recommend using hashtags, so people will be able to find your post! There are lots of successful luxury bloggers and you can check them out and copy the tags they use. It also helps to follow brands and other members of the luxury community!

Cosmo, can it be you have gotten THE bag??

And for Instagram, I would recommend using hashtags, so people will be able to find your post! There are lots of successful luxury bloggers and you can check them out and copy the tags they use. It also helps to follow brands and other members of the luxury community!

Thanks sweetie, I've been a lurker on IG for a while so I definitely used hashtags. :yes: Official Longchamp IG just liked my post which makes me feel better now haha!

And yes I received the bag: Mademoiselle Longchamp reveal!

2a1d64a6916611e180d5123.jpg

Alexander Wang "Diego", Louis Vuitton Mono Zippy Organizer, Bernyce Chavez Druzy Ring.

Instagram Filter: Sierra
LOVE this!

I've been eyeing this bag for awhile. How do you like it?

I love the Mademoiselle Longchamp! In fact as you may have noticed above, I actually bought two--in gray calfskin and black patent leather and sheep fur. It's a great mid-size bag, very wide and roomy, that I can make work for day or night. I love the versatility of the two straps. The long crossbody strap is removable, and the short handle can go over your shoulder or be carried by hand or over the arm. The leather is soft and thick and luxurious. I love the zipped pocket on the back exterior. I find the clasp relatively easy to use (you pull down the little button to open, and push the two parts together to close) although some members say it's too fussy for them.

You can see 1,000+ pics at #mademoisellelongchamp on instagram.

Here are three reveal threads in the Longchamp subforum:

Mademoiselle Longchamp reveal!

Got my Mademoiselle bag today!

#MademoiselleLongchamp (Single-Strap Bigger-Sized Version)

Mlle2.jpg
1.jpg