What Are You Carrying? *** INSTAGRAM Thread ***

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Lots of people have Instagram accounts now. Occasionally I use mine for pictures of whatever accessories I'm carrying, and what better place to share them than on tPF?? :Presents

This thread is for anyone to upload Instagram pictures of your daily accessories!! Since they can be of any brand, I figured the "Handbag & Purses" Forum would be the perfect spot!

Images should be Instagram photos only -- all filters / edits welcome, of course!
Comments welcome!
Post as often as you like - or as often as you change your accessories! :biggrin:
Happy posting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Paula Gray
2a1d64a6916611e180d5123.jpg

Alexander Wang "Diego", Louis Vuitton Mono Zippy Organizer, Bernyce Chavez Druzy Ring.

Instagram Filter: Sierra

Last edited:
I'll enjoy looking at the photos, but I have no desire to hook up with Instagram and Facebook and all that whole privacy/tracking mess.

Great photos, though, like I wrote, looking forward to the posts here.

Great thread idea, Iris!! I will post some pics soon.. Love your AW! :heart:

Thanks! :flowers:

I'll enjoy looking at the photos, but I have no desire to hook up with Instagram and Facebook and all that whole privacy/tracking mess.

Great photos, though, like I wrote, looking forward to the posts here.

Don't quote me on this, but as of now, I think you can have an Instagram without connecting it to any other accounts. Don't know if that will change once they're fully acquired by FB though :thinking:

Either way - posting or browsing - happy to have you visit! :biggrin:

I am carrying my Chloe Madeleine satchel.

Lense: Earlybird

** Also- you can use instagram without sharing pics on facebook/ email/ etc. You can choose what to do with your pictures.

Attachments

• image-454151063.jpg
    image-454151063.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 22,203