What are you aching for from Coach's current line?

I love all of their bags and accessories, but these are the ones that I want :yes:

Attachments

• 1743_t.jpg
    1743_t.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 40062_t.jpg
    40062_t.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 7545_t.jpg
    7545_t.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 10007_t.jpg
    10007_t.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 40028_BKHPH_t.jpg
    40028_BKHPH_t.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 8837_t.jpg
    8837_t.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 31
  • 8K01_KHA_t.jpg
    8K01_KHA_t.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 36
anotheremptysky said:
The Dylan Hobo in tobacco is GORGEOUS, but I won't spend over $400 on it. :noworry: I want something small & monogrammed in the parchment color -- maybe just a wristlet, seeing I have very few left. I love the travel wallet, but wayyy too expensive. There's not much I'm in love with right now, which is probably good!

Dylan Hobo for me in Tobacco--next purchase, mark my words!!

mine has updated to that chelsea metallic satchel and the white flap..i dont know if i should get it.. i dont think i would get the satchel becuase for that price a couple hundred more and i can get an mj or the chanel scarf valentine:love: :love: ..mark my words this winter=MINE! the white flap is sooo tempting though, but if im getting the little stam..then tehre wouldnt be a point right...right?

I really like the signature stripe totes...esp. the blue! I have never been a fan of coach, but this line is quite cute! I just got back from the states and was surprised how popular coach is! Everyone has coach and there are stores everywhere! But the stuff is cute and the quality is good from what I could see.

I did get the khaki signature duffle with the chambray leather trim as well as the cell phone lanyard in khaki and blue. My Mom (who I got hooked on Coach) also just got (a week before they were released, since our SA sees us weekly, LOL) the Chelsea Optic fieldbag in the khaki color. We're going back tomorrow for the matching wallet in the large size. I originally wanted something in the scarf print, or the striped totes but I couldn't decide on which one I wanted.

Kristan

Not really feeling the current offereings......
But I definatelt want these:
Q095_d2.jpg

And
92008_SVMC_d2.jpg

The rest is just I think would be cute and good for my collection....
10042_t.jpg
10134_t.jpg
<--in black
5715_t.jpg

Obviously going for winter colors.

If I can get away with it I will just buy the boots and wait till Christmas for a new bag.

mharvey816 said:
I want those new Vivien slingbacks in both colors.

I want them, too. Saw them in the big red book at the store on friday, am going to the flagship store downtown tomorrow with a friend, maybe i'll try them on. I want just the ones in black. they're *exactly* the kind of shoe I've had in mind, even though I almost never wear heels. If they're comfy, I may not be able to resist (even if my wallet is aching a bit right now).