What are you aching for from Coach's current line?

trojanchick99 said:
I shall try. I'm a bit scared, because I'm going to the Rodeo Drive store tomorrow. My first time that that particular one. I hope I don't go crazy.

Oh! I was there last weekend when I was in LA...GREAT store! I was good though...only bought my scarf print cosmetic case that I knew I wanted!

GingerSnap527 said:
Since I have a hard time finding blue bags I like, I can't wait to see what this one looks like in person:

http://www.coach.com/Content/Product.aspx?product_no=8372&category_id=116 in Chambray.:yes:

If I like it I'll definitely get the matching mini skinny.

I also want to get something from the Stripe line in Crimson (such a gorgeous color!).:rolleyes:

Oh! Be sure to post pictures if you do! I love the crimson stripe too :heart:3 Sigh. I hope those make it to the outlets. Bad thing is, even if they do I'll probably be back in NC by then :sad:

So far I've picked up the two things from the current line that I was "aching" for, the dog clip belt and the large cosmetic case in dark brown with monogramming (my initials, KWL). I went in with the larger pouch in mind, but it just didn't work inside my bag, so I opted for the case instead. I already picked up the iPod case, so that's checked off my "must have" list, too.
I hadn't seen that Daphne jacket before, and I, too, would have sex with it. I'm also hankering for the Hamptons weekend camera bag, but not aching so much since I just spent a buttload of money on a bag that's big enough to fit my camera as well as my usual crap, so I don't have a good excuse for it anymore. I still want to cruise by the flagship Coach store some time and see it in person.
When I went to Coach last week for the belt and the makeup bag I looked at the monkey keychain again and was disappointed that it's nickel hardware and not brass, since most of the stuff I use right now is brass. :sad: So I opted not to pick it up.
My new Sidekick should arrive today, there's a good chance I'll buy one of the two pink charm phone straps they have, I kept fingering them at the checkout counter at the store last week, and since the new Sidekick won't be encrusted with jewels for a little while yet, it needs a little sparkle. :amuse:

Attachments

• 90013_B4BK_d2.jpg
    90013_B4BK_d2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 21
  • 40026_BKHMA_d2.jpg
    40026_BKHMA_d2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 20
  • 10094_B4BK_d2.jpg
    10094_B4BK_d2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 60026_SVPK_d2.jpg
    60026_SVPK_d2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 60015_SVPK_d2.jpg
    60015_SVPK_d2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ipodcase.jpg
    ipodcase.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 28
I really like these scarfs

98026_t.jpg

98036_t.jpg
The red one

98032_t.jpg

cute stuff girls! i think im going to at least pick up the letters R and T today, and hopefully the mini skinny :smile:) love that blue color!! the hobo's color is simply gorgeous imo, but i just dont like the contrasting stitching, its too funky for me lol, which is pretty sad since this is the only short time in my life that i could pull of "funky'

kezza said:
So far I've picked up the two things from the current line that I was "aching" for, the dog clip belt and the large cosmetic case in dark brown with monogramming (my initials, KWL). I went in with the larger pouch in mind, but it just didn't work inside my bag, so I opted for the case instead. I already picked up the iPod case, so that's checked off my "must have" list, too.
I hadn't seen that Daphne jacket before, and I, too, would have sex with it. I'm also hankering for the Hamptons weekend camera bag, but not aching so much since I just spent a buttload of money on a bag that's big enough to fit my camera as well as my usual crap, so I don't have a good excuse for it anymore. I still want to cruise by the flagship Coach store some time and see it in person.
When I went to Coach last week for the belt and the makeup bag I looked at the monkey keychain again and was disappointed that it's nickel hardware and not brass, since most of the stuff I use right now is brass. :sad: So I opted not to pick it up.
My new Sidekick should arrive today, there's a good chance I'll buy one of the two pink charm phone straps they have, I kept fingering them at the checkout counter at the store last week, and since the new Sidekick won't be encrusted with jewels for a little while yet, it needs a little sparkle. :amuse:
i have that razr like samsung phones, and its just black..so :oh: so i picked up the fruit key fob and the star fish one, that way if i want to feel "glamourous" lol i can use the starfish with the cystrals or the fruits..though i'd probably switch if i just carried my apple to keep with in the them lol.. alright enough purseblog..gotta work :sad:(

Here's my wish list:

Signature small flap in black/silver
small flap.jpg

Signature patchwork hobo in silver/khaki/crimson (either small or large is fine). I agreed with the others who said that this is hideous...until I actually saw it in person. It isn't nearly as busy-looking as it seems in the pics of it. And the crimson snakeskin is just gorgeous.
hobo.jpg

Black signature swingpack for fall/winter (although I think the khaki/gold one I have will work well year-round)
black swingpack.jpg

Black signature satchel...I've wanted this one for months now.
black satchel.jpg

The sun keyfob...but there's no way I'd pay CDN$70 for a keychain!
sun.jpg

Eva sunglasses in tortoise...but I'm sure they'd look ridiculous on me (I just :heart: the dragonfly!).
sunglasses.jpg

Signature cellphone lanyard
lanyard.jpg

Also, the 3x5 calfskin agenda in crimson. It's in the catalogue but not on the website yet.

Wow, that's a long list. Especially considering I can't afford any of it, except maybe the lanyard. Oh well, it is my wish list, right? :P

Sialia said:
Here's my wish list:

Signature small flap in black/silver
View attachment 37568

Signature patchwork hobo in silver/khaki/crimson (either small or large is fine). I agreed with the others who said that this is hideous...until I actually saw it in person. It isn't nearly as busy-looking as it seems in the pics of it. And the crimson snakeskin is just gorgeous.
View attachment 37569

Black signature swingpack for fall/winter (although I think the khaki/gold one I have will work well year-round)
View attachment 37573

Black signature satchel...I've wanted this one for months now.
View attachment 37574

The sun keyfob...but there's no way I'd pay CDN$70 for a keychain!
View attachment 37572

Eva sunglasses in tortoise...but I'm sure they'd look ridiculous on me (I just :heart: the dragonfly!).
View attachment 37575

Signature cellphone lanyard
View attachment 37576

Also, the 3x5 calfskin agenda in crimson. It's in the catalogue but not on the website yet.

Wow, that's a long list. Especially considering I can't afford any of it, except maybe the lanyard. Oh well, it is my wish list, right? :P

great picks! yeah i loved that agenda too! i just picked up this kind of pink, but not really with a plum kind of trim agenda. its 3 by 5. i hope that the crimison comes in the next size at the outlet!!