What are you aching for from Coach's current line?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What are you aching for from Coach's current line?

2. this is what i plan to get..

40065_SVCB_d2.jpg 40125_B4CN_d2.jpg 92008_SVMC_d2.jpg
  3. what about you?

4. I'm pining for way too much right now :push: As of today (7/2/06) this is just some of the stuff I want (off the website, what I want from the outlets is a whole other story, lol) but probably wont be getting.

10124_BKHCM_d2.jpg 40026_BKHMA_d2.jpg 40148_BKHMA_d2.jpg 10048_B4TO_d2.jpg
  5. I kind of like the stuff above. All of it. A lot.

Would you all monogram?? I am just not sure.

6. ^ Nah, I dont think I would. Ive never seen how it looks IRL but even if I liked it, I just couldnt spend that small extra amount to do so. I'm such a cheap skate LOL :shame:

7. lol im changing my last name so it would be a waste to monogram and then not be able to use it. im going to buy the letters R and T though.

8. i realllly want the large sig. striped tote in white, and a mtaching wristlet. or the demi pouch in white and gold

9. Signature multi-function tote, intriguing !

10. I am craving the alligator legacy hobo I saw at the Coach store ... so beautiful! If you ladies ever get a chance to visit a flagship store, go try it on, it is TDF!

11. all of those are cute picks!!

12. the charm watch is pretty cute but I need a watch face with hands
    [​IMG]
    I like the handbags scarf
    [​IMG]
    and I would have sex with the Daphne jacket droool
    [​IMG]

probably the only thing I really want is that jacket but boy do I want it

13. ^ That scarf & jacket just look oh so delicious :p

14. For once there isn't anything on the site that I want :amazed: :push: :sad: I'm disappointed in their whole fall collection...it all looks kind of ugly and unoriginal to me. The summer stuff was WAY better (esp the new khaki/white scribble line).

After looking at this monstrosity..I think I will be staying out of Coach this fall :sick: It looks like they took all the pieces of leftover jacquard fabric they had lying around the factory and glued it all together.
    [​IMG]