What are u buying NEXT ???

Yep, a collector got it. The price is probably 4 times what was originally paid for it.*sigh* I'm on the hunt.

Here's an auction to watch. This scarf is rare and highly sought after by collectors. I'm dying to see what it goes for. I'm bowing out of bidding as I know someone who wants it. Foulard HERMES " Japonaises "variante _ silk en vente sur eBay.fr (Achat de l'objet 180028782713 - fin le 21-sept.-06 22:25:41 Paris)

OMG, this is a beautiful scarf !!

You should not have posted the link here, now EVERY tpf gal is going to bid for it :nuts: :nuts:

HG......you are a good friend to bow out of that one! These scarves almost NEVER show up!!!! I like the other one they have as well.....Japonaises. Beautiful color-way too.......

As for Shopmom's next purchase.......hmmmmmmmm. I just don't know. I don't really have anything set in mind. Sometimes it's just what mood I'm in or what strikes me at the time. This is probably NOT the way to go about acquiring Hermes but.....see, if I say I want a black Chevre Kelly then I'm sure not to find it. I can't even tell you what I just went through trying to find a TRENCH for God's sake. You would think NM would have them all over the place. NO! In the entire store they had THREE! And two made me look like a tent. So.........there ya have it.

When I walk into Hermes and there's something on the shelves that strikes me then we'll see......obviously, since the cooties are back it's NOT going to be a Birkin any time soon!

Wow.........they are both so gorgeous, HG. THere's also a Linares scarf of more dead birds that I haven't seen anywhere else either......

What a loaded question!!:lol:

-Les Triples scarf (are these still available in the stores?)- for DD's room
-card case
-pocket square--will check these out when I hit LA in late Oct.
-Black Chevre Kelly, an HAC, or just sticking with the old tried and true Birkin in Maron Fonce or Gold.
-I'd like to try on a Bolide and Evelyne as well on my next visit--these babies are growing on me.
-Gloves lined in cashmere
-Dogon in Rouge VIF Togo (drool drool drool after seeing it here):love:

What a loaded question!!:lol:

-Les Triples scarf (are these still available in the stores?)- for DD's room
-card case
-pocket square--will check these out when I hit LA in late Oct.
-Black Chevre Kelly, an HAC, or just sticking with the old tried and true Birkin in Maron Fonce or Gold.
-I'd like to try on a Bolide and Evelyne as well on my next visit--these babies are growing on me.
-Gloves lined in cashmere
-Dogon in Rouge VIF Togo (drool drool drool after seeing it here):love:
I :heart: the dogon, orchids. you'll love it too!