What are the different timeless clutch colors?

From other threads re: the timeless clutch colors I gather that the purple one was one of the seasonal colors from 2006 so it is no longer available in stores. I did luck out and obtained a red caviar from Saks in late September, but from what I have heard they have sold out of the red. You may luck out if you check with a Saks and Neiman's since one could have been returned. The boutiques do not have the red according to my SA at the Chanel boutique at Tysons. Everytime I see that picture of the purple one I get faint...that is my favorite color and it is TDF.

Thanks ronsdiva.. yes, the purple one is gorgeous. I just called Saks 5th Ave and they said they don't have any timeless clutch at the moment except for a silk satin one which is going at $1150. Not even a black caviar.

Ladies, any ideas what is the latest price for a timeless clutch in caviar regardless of color?

Hi ladies, ok.. i've tried calling a few boutiques, most of them only have black or white in various skins.

I have a question though, does any of the ladies find the white caviar clutch too stark looking with their outfits/skintone? Especially Asian ladies? Thank you again..

I have finally decided and placed an order for a black patent timeless clutch with a Chanel boutique in Las Vegas. I called the Singapore Chanel and they have it in black caviar and white caviar. According to the SA in Singapore Chanel, the timeless clutch was never produced in patent. I guess they are not as well informed..

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!!

I wanted to ask my fiancee for the timeless clutch for V Day and I wanted to know if it comes in silver? Also, ask your opinion, silver (if it comes?), red or black?

Take care!!