What are my LVoers dressing up as for Halloween???

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrDior said:
I want to go as Snooki. If only I could convince my husband to wear prosthetic abs, he could be the Situation.

Love it!!

StarStarMoon said:
Cool, thanks- I'll have to check out that website! Perfect name for Halloween stuff. ;)
So, any ideas of what/who you'll be this year??

Pirate or cowgirl lol something that my fiancé can be the male version of!

Queen Maria said:
Yes it is !

DrDior... It's halloween party !

You look great! Cute costume lady!

I probably won't get a chance to dress up, but for past couple of years I have been dressing my daughter up as various 80s themed characters/cliches. First year she was an aerobics instructor, then one of the guys from run DMV and then a hair metal rocker.

Sadly, the day I had been expecting came...she wanted to be a princess. So she was ariel from the little mermaid this Past year.

But if I could have my way we would all be characters from the movie nacho libre. I would be the nun, my husband could be a priest, my eldest daughter would be eskeleto, my second daughter would be nacho libre, and my son would be chancho, the chubby orphan.

But as I said I will probably be too busy dressing the kids and passing out candy to dress up myself.

Last edited:
miabeewee said:
I probably won't get a chance to dress up, but for past couple of years I have been dressing my daughter up as various 80s themed characters/cliches. First year she was an aerobics instructor, then one of the guys from run DMV and then a hair metal rocker.

Sadly, the day I had been expecting came...she wanted to be a princess. So she was ariel from the little mermaid this Past year.

But if I could have my way we would all be characters from the movie nacho libre. I would be the nun, my husband could be a priest, my eldest daughter would be eskeleto, my second daughter would be nacho libre, and my son would be chancho, the chubby orphan.

But as I said I will probably be too busy dressing the kids and passing out candy to dress up myself.

Omg! I love nacho! "Chancho, lemme borrow some sweats!!!!"

So good! I think you are the best mom EVER!

Omg! I love nacho! "Chancho, lemme borrow some sweats!!!!"

So good! I think you are the best mom EVER!

These are my recreational clothes...

Haha, I am glad you don't think I am crazy (and also are quoting that line...it is pretty hilarious). We participate every year in the Halloween parade our building has for kids in which they, well, basically parade around and get candy, and I think some of the parents thought I was weird when I told them my dream of being the cast from the movie. It may happen one day if my daughter turns around and let me dress her as something other than a princess! :smile:

What a fun thread...maybe someone will post their costume wearing their LV?

I was little red riding hood and my husband was the big bad wolf last year. I was thinking of dressing my 2 pitbulls too this year. One is a blue nose pit (gray color) and the other is a brindle (white with patches of dark brown and light brown). Thinking of making one Frankin-weenie and the other a hot dog. Or superman. My husband wants to be a dinosaur this year, from the show Dinosaur. (think it was a 90's show). All depends on what we're doing...

I have a blue point too!!!! We just adopted her a few months ago :smile: shes going as a mermaid. I dont think im going to dress up though... Im going to be swamped at work :sad: dressing carmella up is just for the little kids who come by demanding candy haha

I was thinking about Venom, but it might be too scary for my 3 yr old... Found this pix online and my sis in law's sis says she can draw it on for me..

e3067f92bfa1fdf97143ab198416efbe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.