What are my LVoers dressing up as for Halloween???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halloween time is here.. Almost! What are my fellow LVoers dressing up as?

Do you all trick or treat with your kids? Attend halloween parties? Dress up to pass out candy at home?

Its my fave holiday and i cant imagine anyone being "too old" to enjoy it!

2. Even though I haven't dressed up in a long time it's my favorite holiday too. And I agree, you're never too old. :spiderweb: :smile:

3. Ive loved it ever since i was little! I ask for the day off every year at work lol!

4. I always loved trick or treating. I even decorate. :blush:

5. Yayoi Kusama- I'm 5', so the height's a match. ;) Now I just need a bright red wig, polka-dot dress...and I'll have to go back for the red & white YK sunglasses. :graucho:

6. That is a fabulous idea!!! I world try it too except that me and my husband always go dressed as a couple and neither would I pass as Kusama (6ft tall ), nor would he pass as Marc Jacobs (being tall , blonde and with a cute little belly) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

7. #7 Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
    Of course ! It's my favorite season of the
    year :biggrin: :shucks: I was a nurse last year
    and maybe I'll be a dressing up as a
    hmmmm cheerleader ?? Yeah I'm still
    teenager at heart :P

My kids wants to be mermaid and
    fairy with real wings :P lol

Edit... That's what happened when
    U txt n drive ! Spelling screwed up :P

8. Wow, so creative!!! That is a great idea.

9. This is what I'm going to do this year. Easy and pretty disgusting. lol I'm not pregnant but nothing a pillow can't fix!

image-709788662.jpg

10. It's too funny...

11. Omg !!!! That is so cool !!!! I love it ;)
    It is disgusting ... But, it's very cute !!!!

12. OMG!!! that's disgusting AND funny at the same time :roflmfao::roflmfao:!!! that will sure freak people out!!!!

13. Great costume ideas!!!!

14. This is what my costume was last year. I was a Ringmaster!

Trying to find a better costume this year! It will be hard!

image-2841472879.jpg image-233769907.jpg
  15. I was little red riding hood and my husband was the big bad wolf last year. I was thinking of dressing my 2 pitbulls too this year. One is a blue nose pit (gray color) and the other is a brindle (white with patches of dark brown and light brown). Thinking of making one Frankin-weenie and the other a hot dog. Or superman. My husband wants to be a dinosaur this year, from the show Dinosaur. (think it was a 90's show). All depends on what we're doing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.