What an awesome day! speedyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^wow, the pattern is OFF!!

sorry to say but I do think you might have a VERY GOOD FAKE. I know you said two SA's at LV said it was real but they might not know for sure either. I looked at about 5 different ones on ebay and all of them match each other but yours does not.

Post better pics on here so we can see for sure!!

I'm confused.....I didn't see the previous posts about meeting up with the lady. I thought the seller was a guy. Either way, if it's not real, I hope it all works out.

**EDIT**Nevermind, I just saw that the BF delivered it....But, too good to be true, indeed. *If* he paid $1300+ for the bag, why would he jus unload it for $350?

It looks off to me..

and it doesn't make sense that a person would sell it for so little, regardless if they needed quick cash or not. Who would sell authentic Louis Vuitton on Craigslist anyways.. The whole thing makes very little sense to me.

By the way.. Louis Vuitton employees often have difficulty telling the difference between authentic and counterfeit merchandise. This is why they will not give you anything in writing stating that it is authentic or not authentic.

Louis Vuitton employees have been known to send bags that they didn't realize were counterfeit in for repair and then it be discovered that it was a fake.

The bag is a very, very good reproduction ! Sorry ! I am looking at my wife's silver miroir speedy right now and comparing your photos to it. The pattern and sequence of the symbols (icons) just don't match making your bag a tad shorter. If you love your bag, that is all that matters. From afar I don't think anyone can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.