What Age you think can carrying or wearing Lvs??

Well its obvioulsy not a silly bag LV addict it your spending hundreds of dollars on it! Why should I avoid buying bags I really like because of other people? It doesn't make sense! And I personally think Juicy is plain chavvy and tacky!

I don't mean "silly" in that way. I am just saying that as a parent, I would be concern if my daughter went out with a really expensive bag (her own or not). With all the psychos out there it is not safe. JMO.

Yup I totally understand what you are saying LV addict! But at the same time why should I refrain from buying a bag that I love just because of other people? Just because your a teen it doesn't mean you should stop yourself buying at LV bag, because of the off chance it might cause you some troube, That is just plain pathetic!
P.S. Your Blue Le Fab is gorgeous! xxx

I will buy my daughter LV when she is old enough to appreciate it for what it is. I never had anything like LV as a teenager and my mom thinks I'm crazy for it now, But I think when she is old enough not to beat up on it and she will take care of it because she has the appreciation for it I will start buying it for her.

Maybe its a US thing, I dunno, but in Asia tons and tons of teenagers carry authentic Louis Vuitton (and designer) in general.

I think it isn't fair to automatically assume because a person is young, that he or she cannot appreciate an LV bag.

I am a teenager and I carry around Louis Vuitton. My parents knows I love LV & designer in general and they laugh about it. I told my dad I wanted to get the Speedy 25 and he said, "how much is it?" I told him. He told me to save up and then buy it, so thats what I'm going to do :smile: Or I could persuade him to get it as a graduation gift, but I think I'm too impatient for that.. lol.

My mom bought a Chanel bag yesterday and said that we could share it, but my dad thinks I'm too young for Chanel. He said LV is fine, but not Chanel. Haha. Oh, and if it makes any difference, I'm Asian.

I also don't think there should be an age on it. I'm 19 years old, I have a good job, my own business etc. I carry lots of LV. Let's not even add up what I've spent in the last week. And I have $0 debt so I'm not just a shopping crazed teenager with a high limit on her credit card.

I think anyone who can respect the brand and the bag can carry it. I started with Coach bags when I was younger and then moved up to LV. My younger sister (age 15) really wants an LV bag, so I bought her a Coach, she didn't care for it well at all, so I told her no LV. Since then she's been very careful with all her bags. When she gets her drivers liscense at 16 I'll likely buy her a small LV bag.

I just turned 17 in january and i saved all money i got to buy my first LV. My parents dont think im stupid they agree because i saved for it and earnt it myself then i should go for it. My mum doesnt own tons of desginer bags just 3/4 of them and shares my passion.
However the area im from isnt a nice one, even though where i live is nice there are not nice places 5-10 mins away and i see soo many LV fakes, yer everybody probably thinks mine is fake too but i know in myself its not so i dont give two hoots.
Fair enough some teens are spoilt and have rich parents so yer go and buy bags but i do think everybody should be made to work for their bags and not be given the free reign of money. Even if my parents had it to throw around they wouldn't, they'd make me earn it and it may just be the way i was bought up but i dont want to depend on other people all my life and when it comes to owning expensive bags in the teen years then if your not working for them you shouldnt get them unless deserved, it'll just make you spoilt and expect things.

Just my opinion, not meaning to offend anybody i just have my right to say my opinion and this is it.

Hey gucci_girl_gg!
I totally agree with what you are saying!
Although I'm 15 and own quite a few designer handbags I still understand the importance of their value, My parents are just well off and know what I like when it comes to my birthday or xmas, they don't just go out and buy me a LV in the middle of the week I receive them on special occasions. And two of my LV's Ive had to save up for myself which took a long time, so I definitly understand the importance of money!
Well done on saving up for ur handbag! What are you going to get?
ROSE XXX

Rainbow_Rose
I got a speedy 30 in feb. I love it and it makes it more special the fact that i saved up and bought it myself and i make sure people know that.
I was debating over a Gucci pochette the other week after getting paid but i thought against it and spent more on my mums birthday present. Obvious to say she loved the earrings she got *matches her necklace* and it made not getting the gucci soo worth while but ill probably go and buy it next time i get paid *mmm friday payday :biggrin:*

Eskimo said:
i honestly don't think it's easy to tell whether or not someone is carrying a fake based on what they are wearing or their age at all. if i'm going to pick up something from the drug store or food from a restaurant or just am simply not in the mood to dress up, i will go out wearing tights and a big sweater or simple sweats and carrying a chloe or chanel (not lv, as i am not a huge fan). and if someone decided that, based on my age and my clothes, i was carrying a fake, they'd be seriously mistaken. i really just think it depends on the bag itself and whether or not it looks fake. and i personally think that, of course based on means, more teenagers should carry nice handbags. i love them! and i would love to see my generation appreciating them too.

I totally agree. Sometimes I wear sweats and a t-shirt if I'm just running out for food or something and I'm not gonna change my entire purse because I'm wearing sweats so I take my LV.

You can't judge if it's fake by what someone is wearing at all.