What accessory to put my cc's in?

I was going to buy the credit card holder but didn't like how one end curls up. I have a mono business card holder and that would be great for cards. I am also going to buy a cles next time I'm in LV.

^oh yeah I forgot about the business card holder I use to use that for my cc's but I gave it to my bf and he uses it as a wallet.

Oh I found it! It's adorable! Has anyone seen this irl? Is it bigger than a cles?
Haven't seen it irl yet, but I believe it's bigger than the cles looking at the measurements of it. I'm thinking of getting that one too.

How about a mini pochette accessory? Anyone have one of those?

i have one. i have a ludlow wallet, a small square of chapstick and my 4 key holder (which is won't let the bag close) in there. its usually used to hold my 4 key holder, chapstick, cell phone and c/c's and cash. for such a tiny little item, and it is tiny!, it holds the perfect amount of essentials! you could carry a hundred c/cs in it!

I find the cles is too small for all my extra cards, gift cards, etc. so I use a pochette toilette 15. Here's a pic of it with my cards and receipts and work badge and there's still room for either a small notebook, kleenex, or my digital camera.

Sorry if the pics aren't clear. I am having trouble getting them down to size properly to post.

Attachments

• Pochette 15.jpg
    Pochette 15.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 51
  • pochette 15-1.jpg
    pochette 15-1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 39
cles or a pocket organizer:

attachment.php