What a WEEK! Updated list and it MIGHT be a record!

YIPES! I go away on vacation for a week and come back to discover it's been raining bags! Congratulations, all. I saw but one H. bag on my trip the whole time--I'm relieved to learn it was simply a matter of where I was (Cape Cod, lots of boats, no Birkins), and that there are in fact H. bags in circulation!

Greentea said:
Well, I just bought a black Bolduc Twilly - small pennies but it sure it pretty! Does that count? hehe
I think that counts!:biggrin: I love Bolduc Twillies and am hoping to get a black one too, if I can find it, lol! Congrats, GT! Btw.. how do you pronounce Bolduc?:shame: Is it like Bol-dook but with shorter emphasis on the "dook"?

Oh, and please add me to that list, lol, with my new 30 Potiron clemence Birkin!:yahoo:

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the list from shopmom, I had no idea the treasures were so extensive!

Congratulations to all the lucky women who have acquired their beautiful bags and/or accessories this past week - it's great to be able to share in all the excitement!

Enjoy!

SerenitySue said:
I think that counts!:biggrin: I love Bolduc Twillies and am hoping to get a black one too, if I can find it, lol! Congrats, GT! Btw.. how do you pronounce Bolduc?:shame: Is it like Bol-dook but with shorter emphasis on the "dook"?

Oh, and please add me to that list, lol, with my new 30 Potiron clemence Birkin!:yahoo:
hehe- first, I'm so lame and sleep deprived.(long story)
The Twilly I got is black Tohu Bohu!! :love:

Bolduc is pronounced as Bol-duke. :smile: