what a mean seller

^^^IDK Heather....I sometimes think that maybe if they are educated about why their offers are declined they'll stop doing it (I'm sure I'm not the only person they offered to)! I've contemplated using auto decline...but sometimes the super low offers are my laughs for the day! I also add to them saying that my counteroffer price is the lowest I will go....so that will give them an idea of what kind of offer they should have been making.

Someone in another thread had a great suggestion of emailing the seller ahead of time! I think that is a great idea!

I guess everyone has a different idea of what is insulting etc. (although no matter what - you shouldn't be rude).
I had a Fendi bag where the original retail was around $1000. I was selling it for $300 or Best offer. I had a lady email just to say how much she loved it (and that some of my pictures weren't showing up) but she could never dream owning such a bag. After a few emails I ended up selling it to her for $100 - because I knew she would love it. So - it never hurts to try ;)