What a lucky day ^^ SO SO SO lucky

Does the quota mean that regardless however much I spent from Jan to June will go back to zero starting July?... Say if I want another B do I have to meet the quota all over again?

Congrats on the B!

By the way, is this something new regarding the "quota" you talking about? Were you informed by your SA? Thanks!

Congrats on the B!

By the way, is this something new regarding the "quota" you talking about? Were you informed by your SA? Thanks!

I am so in love with this bag! My favorite colors! I am speechless. And thanks for heads up on quota, I have never heard that

Does the quota mean that regardless however much I spent from Jan to June will go back to zero starting July?... Say if I want another B do I have to meet the quota all over again?

Sorry to jump in here ladies, and OT, but I am new to the "H" side and asked for the rules to be explained to me by my new SA.
What she said was there are a limit to how many bags you can buy per season. 2 normal leather bags, and one special as in B or K.
The seasons run Jan to Jun and Jul to Dec.
I am in the UK, so not sure if it different elsewhere in the world.
I am very lucky to have found my wonderful SA as she is very experienced and been with the store for 15 years.
Hope this helps, but I am sure there are always "exceptions"…..
:smile:

Sorry to jump in here ladies, and OT, but I am new to the "H" side and asked for the rules to be explained to me by my new SA.
What she said was there are a limit to how many bags you can buy per season. 2 normal leather bags, and one special as in B or K.
I am very lucky to have found my wonderful SA as she is very experienced and been with the store for 15 years.

You are correct each store have their own rules...you can get 2 B or K annually:biggrin::biggrin:

This is also similar to what I was told by my SA and I am in the US. The quota is number of bags per season.