What a lucky day ^^ SO SO SO lucky

Ladybug^^

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
I was really worry since quota going to expired by end of this month....If Im gonna lose it and not have anything I want

My wonderful SA called yesterday say she has something special:P:P:P for me :biggrin::biggrin:

Its indeed SO lucky

Attachments

jyyanks

Sep 15, 2013
SO Lucky indeed!! Congratulations on getting your bag! Did you mean that you had a credit that was expiring?

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
gorgeous SO!!!! SO lucky indeed! what are the specs? RT and anemone? love purple and pink!!!! congrats!!!

Ladybug^^

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
gorgeous SO!!!! SO lucky indeed! what are the specs? RT and anemone? love purple and pink!!!! congrats!!!
Thanks all Ladies The color is Crocus with rose tyrien with GHW :smile::smile: in size 30

H have quota from Jan-June, then July-Dec :graucho::graucho::graucho:

May 13, 2009
A place with fresh air
I was really worry since quota going to expired by end of this month....If Im gonna lose it and not have anything I want

My wonderful SA called yesterday say she has something special:P:P:P for me :biggrin::biggrin:

Its indeed SO lucky
Super congrats on a gorgeous SO. Is that one that you had placed ? or someone turned it down ? WOW, you're really lucky. I'm counting on the days of this month as well. Hopefully something show up soon.

Ladybug^^

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Super congrats on a gorgeous SO. Is that one that you had placed ? or someone turned it down ? WOW, you're really lucky. I'm counting on the days of this month as well. Hopefully something show up soon.
No its not my SO now I do believe no matter if they let you placed SO or not as long as someone spending enough store will give the bag to them...All depending spending :P:P

Im not sure someone turn down or whoever placed this never knew the bag had been returned

Jsusan

Feb 20, 2012

Its indeed SO lucky
OMG congratulation speechless How can i say so gorgeous