What A Day...

UCDChick08

O.G.
May 29, 2008
So this is what happened...

I visited a LV store a few days ago (before the price increase) and I was going to get the Damier Azur Saleya PM. But I ended up not getting it because I wasn't sure if it was the right bag for me.
Later that day, I saw a woman with a Tivoli GM in the mall and I was like "OMG... How come I've never seen that bag before?!" so I rushed back to the LV store and described the bag to them...

SA: "Tivoli?"
Me: "I'm not sure."
The SA took out a catalog and pointed at a picture.
Me: "OMG that's it!"
She looked at me sadly and said: "Sorry, we don't have the bag in-stock."
Silly me: "When's the next shipment?"
SA: "The bag has been sold out nationwide and waitlisted ever since it came out last year in November."
Me: *shocked* "....."

So then I left my contact info with her and she told me that she'd put my name on the waitlist.
I went home and got on this forum and I found some info about it... How it comes with 2 sizes, etc. Then I saw a picture of the Tivoli PM and immediately fell in love with it - IT'S A MUST HAVE!

2 days later, I visited the same store again... It was a different SA who helped me this time.

SA#2: "How can I help you today?"
Me: "Do you guys have the Tivoli PM?"
SA#2: "HMMMMMM........ Actually, we might have one" :graucho:

He went to the back for about a min or two and came back with empty hands... :sad:
BUT THEN.. He looked through the drawers behind him AND THEN............ HE TOOK OUT A DUSTBAG WITH SOMETHING IN THERE... OMG COULD THAT BE IT?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE TIVOLI PM!!!!!!!:yahoo: :woohoo::wlae::wtf:

I got sooooo lucky!!! It turned out, I actually visited the store RIGHT AFTER they've sorted out their shipments from earlier today. They received a few Tivoli PM today and kept one on the floor for sale.

Sorry, long story... I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys :heart:

I AM IN-LOVE WITH TIVOLI PM!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Thanks to you all!

Here are some pictures of my newest baby... :smile:

TivoliPM017.jpg

TivoliPM019.jpg

TivoliPM020.jpg

TivoliPM021.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk48/UCDChick08/TivoliPM021.jpg