What A Day...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So this is what happened...

I visited a LV store a few days ago (before the price increase) and I was going to get the Damier Azur Saleya PM. But I ended up not getting it because I wasn't sure if it was the right bag for me.
    Later that day, I saw a woman with a Tivoli GM in the mall and I was like "OMG... How come I've never seen that bag before?!" so I rushed back to the LV store and described the bag to them...

SA: "Tivoli?"
    Me: "I'm not sure."
    The SA took out a catalog and pointed at a picture.
    Me: "OMG that's it!"
    She looked at me sadly and said: "Sorry, we don't have the bag in-stock."
    Silly me: "When's the next shipment?"
    SA: "The bag has been sold out nationwide and waitlisted ever since it came out last year in November."
    Me: *shocked* "....."

So then I left my contact info with her and she told me that she'd put my name on the waitlist.
    I went home and got on this forum and I found some info about it... How it comes with 2 sizes, etc. Then I saw a picture of the Tivoli PM and immediately fell in love with it - IT'S A MUST HAVE!

2 days later, I visited the same store again... It was a different SA who helped me this time.

SA#2: "How can I help you today?"
    Me: "Do you guys have the Tivoli PM?"
    SA#2: "HMMMMMM........ Actually, we might have one" :graucho:

He went to the back for about a min or two and came back with empty hands... :sad:
    BUT THEN.. He looked through the drawers behind him AND THEN............ HE TOOK OUT A DUSTBAG WITH SOMETHING IN THERE... OMG COULD THAT BE IT?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE TIVOLI PM!!!!!!!:yahoo: :woohoo::wlae::wtf:

I got sooooo lucky!!! It turned out, I actually visited the store RIGHT AFTER they've sorted out their shipments from earlier today. They received a few Tivoli PM today and kept one on the floor for sale.

Sorry, long story... I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys :heart:

I AM IN-LOVE WITH TIVOLI PM!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

2. where are the pics, we love seeing pics:sad:

3. wow...great story the tivoli pm is a great bag, that's actually the bag my sister wants me to get her lol

4. yes show us pics!!!

5. Yay!! I'm so excited for you after reading your story! I love the Tivoli PM, it's so gorgeous. Can't wait to see pics!

6. Congrats on your new bag! :smile:

7. How exciting - congradulations!

8. Timing is everything. Congrats on your beautiful bag!

9. congrats

10. Great story :yes: thanks for sharing. I can only imagine how excited you were

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats!! Great choice. The Tivoli PM is sooo lovely. I have on too and I really love this bag!

13. Thanks to you all!

Here are some pictures of my newest baby... :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Congratulations on a great new bag!

15. WOW so pretty ! congrats to your new baby!!