Went to see the Coach jewelry IRL...

awesome awesome, ella, so happy for you!! So did you find it easy to do the closure yourself? My SA put it on me so if I had considered buying it then and there I would have had to practice first on my own...

In the store my SA had to put it on and take it off for me, but I've actually been able to do it very easily myself since then!! You should get it, it's so lovely and it's really not that annoying at work!! :yes:

I went to Coach today to buy a mini skinny and to take a peek at the new jewelry.

I fell in love with two pieces:

1. DAPHNE SNAPHEAD PENDANT NECKLACE - which is MORE gorgeous IRL than on the website - the gold is more brushed than shiny and the glass in the centre is a gorgeous coral/pink

2. BOYFRIEND RING - which is also more brushed gold than it appears online, but if you like chunky rings (which I do) than you will love this ring.

As soon as I got home from the store I called back to put both these items on hold (I never impulse buy, I always give myself a couple hours to ponder the purchase). I am going on Friday to pick them up and I will post photos for you ladies when I do!

I have the daphne snaphead necklace....I LOVE IT and I used to hate gold colored jewelry. I think this made me a convert. DH got it for me in September when it first came out after a big old fuss with the manager not letting me use my PCE on it, so I left the store to clear my head and think about what else I wanted to get because I was kinda 'counting' on it, and he snuck back in the store and got it for me himself!

He gets me with surprises a LOT and I never suspect a thing! He is good, LOL.

ANYWAY! Yeah I love the jewelry. :heart: I want the ocelot bangle.