Went to LV on 5th ave today- guess what i heard?

So...as a LV virgin, I take it there are NO sales at LV. :smile:

I'm still waiting to go shopping at the store in Seattle...there is one up there isn't there??? I'm a little intimidated to go into those kind of stores though.

My cousin and I went into a designer store (can't remember which one) in Vegas and just wanted to look around but the SA was always there ready to answer any and all questions. I felt bad because I wasn't planning to buy anything...but she was so nice. :smile:

Lol. I heard this same thing TWICE when I was in Beverly Hills for my birthday a couple months ago. It happened once in the Rodeo Drive store...the lady asked about the Speedy's price then wasn't happy with it..so she asked about the Manhattan GM which of course, is even more expensive. So after the lady walked away the SA looked at me and chuckled a bit.
Then it happened AGAIN in the Beverly Center store! I thought it was hilarious.

So...as a LV virgin, I take it there are NO sales at LV. :smile:

I'm still waiting to go shopping at the store in Seattle...there is one up there isn't there??? I'm a little intimidated to go into those kind of stores though.

My cousin and I went into a designer store (can't remember which one) in Vegas and just wanted to look around but the SA was always there ready to answer any and all questions. I felt bad because I wasn't planning to buy anything...but she was so nice. :smile:

Nope and that's one of the things we love about it :yes:
I hate getting a bag and seeing it on sale for about half price a couple months later. :Push:

But don't feel bad about not buying anything..the SAs are used to their share of people just asking questions. They're there for you if you need them :yes:

thank you! i have it in blue already. i was going to put the blue on my myrtille speedy and the red on my new to me red passy but i think switching that might look cuter. what do you think?

Ya, some people are opportunists and like to take whatever advantage they can get to save a few dollars. However, I don't find it THAT funny. It actually surprises me that there are a LOT of shoppers who go into stores and ask for sale dates. I would personally never do such a thing cuz I think it's embarassing and not worth it. So I can get something for max 50% off, is it worth it to wait so long for the sale and then being shoved here n there in the store with hundreds of other people around you? I think this defeats the purpose of 'luxury' items.
eh... oh well, I have a friend like this, so I'm not gonna talk anymore cuz she's a great person. It's just that I don't like to wait for her in EVERY store for at least 1 hour trying on diff clothes and in the end asking when their next sale is gonna be. Poor SA who serves her all the time lol

i don't think there's anything wrong with buying something on sale. why would you want to pay full retail if you didn't have to? that's just odd. 50% off is A LOT. heck sometimes when i get 10% i'm all :yahoo:

i wanted to be like "aw honey we're all waiting to find that out." lol

:roflmfao: that would have been a great response!!

love those fleur bandeaus too, congrats! I can't believe they tried to tell you since the agenda was old they couldn't heatstamp it, I took my 6 month old luggage tag in there with no problems, and am thinking about taking some of my older stuff in too.