Went to LV and Holt Renfrew today

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I finally saw the Damier azur mini pochette in real life! :nuts: I also saw the Jack and Lucy keychain.

Anyways, Holt Renfrew is giving out these new LV books with pics of the pastilles keychain, Damier Azur mini pochette, Mini lin bucket and more! Did anyone else get one?

BTW, did anyone else see the dog outside LV at the hotel vancouver wearing an LV dog collar? :lol: Her name is Mavis.

I bought the pastilles keychain and I LOVE IT! I can be used to clip onto the straps of your LV bag (It is on my Lockit with it's key on it). Or even cuter is to wear on as a bracelet! If you can find it, buy it because it is going fast because it is priced well.:rolleyes:

I bought the pastilles keychain and I LOVE IT! I can be used to clip onto the straps of your LV bag (It is on my Lockit with it's key on it). Or even cuter is to wear on as a bracelet! If you can find it, buy it because it is going fast because it is priced well.:rolleyes:
Very nice, can you post pic's ?

umm...no! but I call my friend MAVIS lol... but it's not his real name tho and he likes to punch my LV bags..........:wtf:

hope you had fun:biggrin:

That dog is actually the hotel vancouver dog. She went inside of LV and everyone was petting her. :P I heard that LV actually gave her that dog collar for free!