Went off the deep end and zipped over to LV...Pics!

I've NEVER had a SA tell me not to do something with an item, LOL. When I try on bags I put all my crap in them to see how they look filled, and same with wallets.

My regular SA also knows that I like to keep both tags when I buy something. When I told this SA I wanted to keep both tags she tried to tell me that they don't give you the tag when they sell an item! :cursing: I told her that I always get both tags when I buy something so then she said ok, she'll give it to me. :wacko: If I wasn't pressed for time I would never have gone to her in the first place, because the other SA that I usually go to when my regular SA is not around was there also, but helping another customer.

My regular SA also knows that I like to keep both tags when I buy something. When I told this SA I wanted to keep both tags she tried to tell me that they don't give you the tag when they sell an item! :cursing: I told her that I always get both tags when I buy something so then she said ok, she'll give it to me. :wacko: If I wasn't pressed for time I would never have gone to her in the first place, because the other SA that I usually go to when my regular SA is not around was there also, but helping another customer.

LOL, what a dorky SA you had today! Haha! Oh well, at least it turned out well. :smile: