Well, my Lord & Taylor strike outs

You can see more dents from this view.
97upl1.jpg

And this view.
264gmdu.jpg

And is it supposed to come just wrapped in the dust bag and no plastic?
jgh0fp.jpg

Omg now I'm worried about the last grayson I have coming from them

No, I didn't. I didn't even think about doing that, since I was sending 1 back b/c I changed my mind about the white grommet Selma.

I sold my black specchaio :sad: my manager was wanting it so bad so I'm like fine u can buy off of me. Now I'm going to call customer service and see if I can return the palm selma and get that one since palm selma is damage

I received my Selma from lord and Taylor yesterday. I thought it was cancelled since I did not get a charge on my CC for over a week. All of a sudden it is on my door step and in horrible shape. Looks like a defective returned bag!! all the hardware is scratched up and both sides has indent marks from the handles being pushed in the bag. It is going back!!! I will think twice when ordering any bag on line. I would rather go in to the store and pick mine out.

Good thing I have my two selmas I inspected and hand picked myself from Mays. I am not as upset because I have my lovely bags safe at home.

SHAME ON LORD AND TAYLOR!!! I will post a picture later.

I received my Selma from lord and Taylor yesterday. I thought it was cancelled since I did not get a charge on my CC for over a week. All of a sudden it is on my door step and in horrible shape. Looks like a defective returned bag!! all the hardware is scratched up and both sides has indent marks from the handles being pushed in the bag. It is going back!!! I will think twice when ordering any bag on line. I would rather go in to the store and pick mine out.

Good thing I have my two selmas I inspected and hand picked myself from Mays. I am not as upset because I have my lovely bags safe at home.

SHAME ON LORD AND TAYLOR!!! I will post a picture later.

I tried calling customer service yesterday and got tired of waiting to talk to them. I don't think I will order from them again.

Well I just talked to CS at Lord and Taylor and they told me how sorry they are about the bag being smushed and they would be happy to send me a new one, but they will have to charge my card again and then refund me the money from the original purse once they receive it back.

Are you freaking kidding me??? Why would I gamble and pay them a second time?? The box is clearly narrower than the width of a Selma! It's their fault, yet I have to tie up my money again because of their mistake??!

I told her that I will just send Michael Kors himself a picture of how his bags are being shipped out.