Well, my Lord & Taylor strike outs

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392247701.153816.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392247714.463559.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392247730.311096.jpg

The other 3 beauties from lord and Taylor . L&T didn't send them wrapped I'm assuming they were store ones because they just put in a clear plastic bag but the way they were put were not great. Stuff 3 bags in one box

View attachment 2501482View attachment 2501483
View attachment 2501485

The other 3 beauties from lord and Taylor . L&T didn't send them wrapped I'm assuming they were store ones because they just put in a clear plastic bag but the way they were put were not great. Stuff 3 bags in one box

Blah! Are their shapes okay? No scratches? My red Selma didnt come wrapped either and that was from the MK store! I'm going to be torqued if my coffee grommet Selma comes dented or scratched.

They did come with dust bags, right?

Blah! Are their shapes okay? No scratches? My red Selma didnt come wrapped either and that was from the MK store! I'm going to be torqued if my coffee grommet Selma comes dented or scratched.

They did come with dust bags, right?

I think that ordering from L&T is hit or miss/ I ordered a MK wallet that came wrapped to the nines and I ordered a bag that was just put in a bag

Well I received my coffee Selma with grommets from Lord and Taylor today. Here's my story.

2ahuuts.jpg

Box looks kind of narrow and slightly bulging.

4k8t5j.jpg

The box is torn.

acamv4.jpg

The handbag looks a little bumpy.

n71h53.jpg

It looks a lot dented!

View attachment 2502852

Got my black grommet selma with gold hardware seems okay but 100% sure need more lightening to inspect

Yeah, I'm learning you really have to inspect every little thing! I hope you don't find anything wrong with it & can enjoy your bag!

Well I received my coffee Selma with grommets from Lord and Taylor today. Here's my story.
Box looks kind of narrow and slightly bulging.
The box is torn.
The handbag looks a little bumpy.
It looks a lot dented!

I wouldn't be happy about that dent :sad: What are you going to do?

^Wow. How hard it is to put a handbag into a box that actually fits? It seems pretty straightforward and obvious that the bag will likely suffer some kind of damage if you don't... Especially travelling in the cold weather, I would imagine.

You can see how much bigger the bag is than the box!
2znokdg.jpg

It came in a dust bag and the handles were not wrapped in anything.

And the piece de la resistance? The wrapped with "care" message!

2r4mng9.jpg

I don't know what I should do. Should I call customer service? They sent a preprinted return label...charging my card, of course, should I choose to return it.

I almost want to send this picture to Michael Kors himself! Grrr! I'm so disappointed!

I don't know what I should do. Should I call customer service? They sent a preprinted return label...charging my card, of course, should I choose to return it.

I almost want to send this picture to Michael Kors himself! Grrr! I'm so disappointed!

I had an issue with the bag I was sent yesterday, only mine was packed with "Macy's Magic". Way to add insult to injury, I know! Definitely call customer service. I'm not sure how Lord & Taylor handles these issues but I told the CSR that I received a bag that had been returned, scratched, and even had a lighter in the pocket! Before I got off the phone, I got an email saying my replacement bag had been reshipped. So maybe they'll handle your situation similarly.