Welcome to the new PurseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still not sure if this is just me or my iPad, but it definitely only happens on TPF. Every time I use an explanation mark when replying to a post in any of the forums I tend to use, it deletes the last letter I typed! Doesn’t happen on this thread though which is weird, but very annoyin!! Ah it happened then!! But not now!

I’m still not sure if this is just me or my iPad, but it definitely only happens on TPF. Every time I use an explanation mark when replying to a post in any of the forums I tend to use, it deletes the last letter I typed! Doesn’t happen on this thread though which is weird, but very annoyin!! Ah it happened then!! But not now!

Try to hit the little gear icon on the very right side of the post editor menu to toggle off the BB code function and see if it still does it.

When I try to do a search I get an advert popping up and covering the search box. It’s impossible to get of it without leaving the page and faffing about. Very annoying :annoyed:

My page was not loading when I clicked on a forum in my watched threads, then all of a sudden my page moved (my page still jumps around while loading in Chrome) and the alert “changes saved” popped up. Now I cannot find the thread in my watched threads, in the forum list LV and it is not in ignored threads (I thought I may have accidentally clicked this, but no ignored threads). It is LV Cruise 2021. Any ideas of how to find it and watch it again? Thank you.

Hi! This thread?
Cruise 2021

I'm finding tPF to be running super slow right now.

My page was not loading when I clicked on a forum in my watched threads, then all of a sudden my page moved (my page still jumps around while loading in Chrome) and the alert “changes saved” popped up. Now I cannot find the thread in my watched threads, in the forum list LV and it is not in ignored threads (I thought I may have accidentally clicked this, but no ignored threads). It is LV Cruise 2021. Any ideas of how to find it and watch it again? Thank you.

I loved the feature where I see related threads to the one I'm reading at the bottom of the screen...but now it seems to be gone. Is this feature still offered?

Hi! This thread?
Cruise 2021

I'm finding tPF to be running super slow right now.

@Vlad I still cannot see the LV Cruise 2021 thread unless I click on the link Swanky posted here. When I click on it, it says I am watching it, but it is not under my watched threads or even visible when I go to the LV forum and look through all of the threads in the forum. I checked and I am not accidentally “ignoring” it. Do you have any ideas? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.