Welcome to the new Loewe sub-forum!

That Puzzle and little elephant are gorgeous. Just yesterday, I received my second puzzle, an orange one in size medium and it's a true orange color, like the fruit. Love the color.
The first Puzzle that I bought, some years ago, was a size small one in a fuchsia/pink color. I love them both. I have also tried a few other Loewe handbag styles, but the Puzzle has worked out best for me. The Puzzle also reminds me of my gorgeous Fendi Romano Selleria Lei Boston handbag. But, the Puzzle is sleeker and more modern looking and I love the smaller opening and over-flap of the Puzzle as it will keep potential pickpockets out of it.
Oh my god I’m sure the bag is so gorgeous! Congrats! (Would love to see pics!!!) Loewe is so underrated. It’s such a relaxed yet luxurious look.

I'm going to try to post photos of both my Loewe-orange-medium Puzzle handbag and my Loewe-fuscia-small Puzzle handbag. Since there was a request for photos, I just took them out of storage and finished photographing them. I also photographed my Loewe-blue-fish charm. I have other Loewe items, but don't have time to photograph them at present. Both of my Loewe Puzzles are pre-owned from Fashionphile and arrived in mint condition. I haven't seen any flaws on either. The orange one was a recent buy and the fuchsia one was from two years ago. I only like the older Puzzles as they have the metal feet. The newer ones don't. Enjoy!

Loewe-Medium-A.jpegLoewe-Medium-B.jpegLoewe-Medium-C.jpegLoewe-Medium-D.jpegLoewe-Small-A.jpegLoewe-Small-B.jpegLoewe-Small-C.jpeg

Hi, I'm currently thinking about buying a medium puzzle but have heard some owners say that the medium is heavy, please can someone give me an honest opinion on whether it is or not? I love the puzzle bag so much but am not a fan heavy bags!

Hi, I'm currently thinking about buying a medium puzzle but have heard some owners say that the medium is heavy, please can someone give me an honest opinion on whether it is or not? I love the puzzle bag so much but am not a fan heavy bags!
According to Nordstrom’s website, the medium puzzle is 1.6 lbs. Anything that is above 1.3 lbs when empty feels heavy to me when I carry it around with my essentials. Everyone has a different weight tolerance. I would say it’s about as heavy as my Chanel reissue 226 when empty and to be honest I find that bag a bit on the heavy for daily use. I don’t mind it once in a while, but wouldn't carry it everyday.

I would say that for an all leather bag the medium and small puzzle bags are on the lighter side compared to similar sized leather bags from other luxury brands. This is due to the fabric lining and lack of hardware. Hope this helps!

According to Nordstrom’s website, the medium puzzle is 1.6 lbs. Anything that is above 1.3 lbs when empty feels heavy to me when I carry it around with my essentials. Everyone has a different weight tolerance. I would say it’s about as heavy as my Chanel reissue 226 when empty and to be honest I find that bag a bit on the heavy for daily use. I don’t mind it once in a while, but wouldn't carry it everyday.

I would say that for an all leather bag the medium and small puzzle bags are on the lighter side compared to similar sized leather bags from other luxury brands. This is due to the fabric lining and lack of hardware. Hope this helps!
Yes indeed, that's really helpful, thank you so much.

Reactions: earthygirl
On the other hand the small is nearly weightless. I hate heavy bags and the small is a dream
You're so right. I have two small puzzles already (tan and stone blue) and adore them both, light as feathers and so carefree. I'm obsessed with the puzzle bag to be honest, and am thinking about adding a medium (preloved) to my collection simply because in that size the slouch when hand-held is even more pronounced and beautiful!

Reactions: Greentea
@Addy I agree with merging the "What Loewe are You Wearing" thread with the "Share Your Love" thread. They're both very OOTD and photo-sharing centric.

The only other thread suggestions that immediately came to my mind are:
  • Loewe Reference Library: To include vintage styles, modern styles, dimensions, leather types and quality, etc.
  • Fake Loewe: A photo-only thread without commentary where people can post fake Loewe's so other can avoid the fakes.
Thank you! :heart:

@Addy I agree with merging the "What Loewe are You Wearing" thread with the "Share Your Love" thread. They're both very OOTD and photo-sharing centric.

The only other thread suggestions that immediately came to my mind are:
  • Loewe Reference Library: To include vintage styles, modern styles, dimensions, leather types and quality, etc.
  • Fake Loewe: A photo-only thread without commentary where people can post fake Loewe's so other can avoid the fakes.
Thank you! :heart:

Thank you for the feedback!

I've asked Vlad for a Reference Library. :yahoo:

Here is the Fakes thread: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...e-read-the-guidelines-before-posting.1048779/

Vlad will be setting up the reference library... should we have threads for each style (for example) with pics only? I am thinking that the OP can also post in the main forum in various places for chat. Any and all feedback welcome!

EDIT because everything I said was pretty much what CrackBerryCream stated. Lack of sleep is finally catching up to me, I’m sorry. Just so all involved in setting up everything isn’t overwhelmed, we can start with just the most popular styles first and then slowly add the others.

I was wanting to ask about cardholders, but I still don’t know where to post it. HAHA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Addy