Welcome to the new Loewe sub-forum!

This makes me so happy! Thank you for adding this subforum. Loewe and Bottega Veneta (mostly TM era) are my favorite brands, and my Puzzle in the Amber/Light Oat color is my favorite bag. I know I want another in Tan, but am tempted to get another color block in a smaller size. I also like the Warm Desert/Mink color.

Finally!! I’ve known Loewe for more than 10 years but didn’t pull the trigger until two years ago - after that, it’s just unstoppable! Loewe has some of the softest leather and best after-purchase service. Glad it has new an individual forum so that we can all share our love towards this exquisite brand!

• Love
Reactions: pursekitten
That Puzzle and little elephant are gorgeous. Just yesterday, I received my second puzzle, an orange one in size medium and it's a true orange color, like the fruit. Love the color.
The first Puzzle that I bought, some years ago, was a size small one in a fuchsia/pink color. I love them both. I have also tried a few other Loewe handbag styles, but the Puzzle has worked out best for me. The Puzzle also reminds me of my gorgeous Fendi Romano Selleria Lei Boston handbag. But, the Puzzle is sleeker and more modern looking and I love the smaller opening and over-flap of the Puzzle as it will keep potential pickpockets out of it.