Welcome to the new Loewe sub-forum!

EDIT because everything I said was pretty much what CrackBerryCream stated. Lack of sleep is finally catching up to me, I’m sorry. Just so all involved in setting up everything isn’t overwhelmed, we can start with just the most popular styles first and then slowly add the others.

I was wanting to ask about cardholders, but I still don’t know where to post it. HAHA.
Just start a new thread about cardholders and we'll go from there! :smile:

Be careful Addy, some people seem to be getting jealous about Loewe getting a subforum HAHA

I am absolutely positive that Vlad makes very considered decisions on sub-forums. I am hopeful that interest in Loewe will grow even more as a result!

I know I never considered Loewe until recently and now I am hooked. Quality is exceptional!

I am absolutely positive that Vlad makes very considered decisions on sub-forums. I am hopeful that interest in Loewe will grow even more as a result!

I know I never considered Loewe until recently and now I am hooked. Quality is exceptional!

Totally agree with you! I am excited to learn more about Loewe pieces! The spirited away collab pieces are my first Loewe pieces! And they are incredible!

Hmm..I can’t find the reference library on the main Loewe forum. What am I missing? I can only locate it through the link above. Also,there’s no basket bags thread for reference. I’d love to see more basket bags too.

Hmm..I can’t find the reference library on the main Loewe forum. What am I missing? I can only locate it through the link above. Also,there’s no basket bags thread for reference. I’d love to see more basket bags too.
It’s at the top of the page when you are on the Loewe sub-forum. I can add another thread. :smile:

Reactions: viewwing

interest in loewe is growing because of this subforum! i saw a fashion ad where the model was holding a beautiful bag that i was not familiar with. it was the loewe puzzle bag. i immediately went onto this subforum to learn all about loewe & the puzzle. i fell in love with loewe bags. in less than a month, i have purchased a medium puzzle and a small hammock. i have my sights on a small puzzle next.