Welcome to the Hayden House! Tell us about your Hayden bags here

^^I'd email them and ask as I've just found out that the peony pink tote isn't going into main production. I think there's a few in the lookbook that won't get as far as the stores.

^^Absolutely, Fuzzy! :biggrin: Can't wait to see the gingerbread colour irl (think I saw a computer bag in this colour yesterday, but in spongy leather?!) But would have loved to see the tote irl too, to make sure I choose right. Maybe some of the other stores that sells Mulberry will, I'll check for sure:biggrin:

BUT I have seen pics of Chloés Marcie hobo bag in beige python, and that made my heart race faster... Katie Holmes is toting around with it these days. I didn't think that much of this bag until I saw this colour and leather. It's drop dead gorgeous. I love that shade of colour, and python is so yummy. So if I could get my hands on that one... later(!)... then the tote might be a better option:graucho:

^^ are you in the uk? They had it for sale in House Of Fraser at Bristol on Saturday last weekend and I think someone has spotted the black tote for sale somewhere up in Scotland. Maybe someone else will reply to give you an idea of where else it's been spotted in the UK at least :smile:

I ordered mine off their website and it arrived next day!

^^ are you in the uk? They had it for sale in House Of Fraser at Bristol on Saturday last weekend and I think someone has spotted the black tote for sale somewhere up in Scotland. Maybe someone else will reply to give you an idea of where else it's been spotted in the UK at least :smile:

I ordered mine off their website and it arrived next day!

Thanks for the info., I'm in the U.S.

Thanks Blue! Manageed to find the trakcing and have been watching it stay static all morning!! Bummer that they dont work Saturday!

still all the more to look forward to on Monday.....

Hi everyone.

I am very new to this but bought a black Hayden shoulder on Saturday and thought i would share my experience with you.

Well what a confusing few hours of shopping it was! I went to the shop armed with money collected from my birthday (and a handy boyf with credit card!) intent on buying a Bayswater.

Now many of you may think im a tad mental to end up with Hayden instead of the iconic Bays but like i said it took a lot of thinking.

I also chose it over the small Alexa too - mad i know - but decided that it was far more practical for my first shoulder Mulberry.

It fits perfectly on the shoulder - unlike the Bays or Alexa - and will be used everyday. The feel of the leather - as described earlier in the feed - is like butter and just beautiful.

The boyf's feedback was that it suited me the best and personally i think it looks effortlessly chic.

Only problem is now I'm plotting ways to save up for the Bays and Alexa! And i dont think an addiction to PF is going to help that!

Lots of Mulberry love to you all from me and Hayden XXX

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I am very new to this but bought a black Hayden shoulder on Saturday and thought i would share my experience with you.

Well what a confusing few hours of shopping it was! I went to the shop armed with money collected from my birthday (and a handy boyf with credit card!) intent on buying a Bayswater.

Now many of you may think im a tad mental to end up with Hayden instead of the iconic Bays but like i said it took a lot of thinking.

I also chose it over the small Alexa too - mad i know - but decided that it was far more practical for my first shoulder Mulberry.

It fits perfectly on the shoulder - unlike the Bays or Alexa - and will be used everyday. The feel of the leather - as described earlier in the feed - is like butter and just beautiful.

The boyf's feedback was that it suited me the best and personally i think it looks effortlessly chic.

Only problem is now I'm plotting ways to save up for the Bays and Alexa! And i dont think an addiction to PF is going to help that!

Lots of Mulberry love to you all from me and Hayden XXX

Congrats and welcome to you both- I think it looks lovely in black - did you get the small or larger one?