Welcome to Ban Island - Come join us and we shall frolic!

I'll be coming on to Ban Island along with you all.
I have indulged in the GM Siracusa Azur and plan on hitting Nordstrom's today for a pair of hoop earrings with diamonds in them.
ummm . . . okay, and a Trollbeads bead . . . . and I am getting my dog a stroller for town events etc.
So, I'll bring all this stuff to Ban Island. Glad we have a place to go!

This is why I'm here .. My April May purchases ! Scary to look at lol

View attachment 1715376

AWESOME to look at! You have great taste, as those are all bags I either own or are on my radar :graucho: Welcome!

I'll be banned after vaca in July!! (I mean hey, gotta make a purchase at a flagship store, right? Hehehe)

Ohhhh yes, that is a must! :nuts: Where are you going?

I'll be coming on to Ban Island along with you all.
I have indulged in the GM Siracusa Azur and plan on hitting Nordstrom's today for a pair of hoop earrings with diamonds in them.
ummm . . . okay, and a Trollbeads bead . . . . and I am getting my dog a stroller for town events etc.
So, I'll bring all this stuff to Ban Island. Glad we have a place to go!

Bring everything you've got! We can play dress-up :P Except with the dog stroller :roflmfao:

How disturbing... I'm sitting here staring, drooling, wishing, day dreaming, imagining being on that beautiful beach, resting in the hammock, the sound of the waves crashing against the white sands, a soft breeze blowing through my hair... and I'm thinking "If only I could ever really take a vacation like that..." and then THWACK! It hits me in the face like a shovel, "If you took all the money that you've spent on bags in the last several months, you could have!"

How in the hell do you decide between gorgeous *items* that can be kept and actual *experiences* that are fleeting?! Sophie's Choice over here. I want it all!

How disturbing... I'm sitting here staring, drooling, wishing, day dreaming, imagining being on that beautiful beach, resting in the hammock, the sound of the waves crashing against the white sands, a soft breeze blowing through my hair... and I'm thinking "If only I could ever really take a vacation like that..." and then THWACK! It hits me in the face like a shovel, "If you took all the money that you've spent on bags in the last several months, you could have!"

How in the hell do you decide between gorgeous *items* that can be kept and actual *experiences* that are fleeting?! Sophie's Choice over here. I want it all!

I know, right?! I keep thinking about the fabulous vacations I could be going on had I not bought my most recent purchases.

However, I went on a couple of great vacations this year and I don't need to take any more time off work so I might as well have the bags :P

i'm going to hurry out now and buy my 2nd eva (in mono) so i can be on the ban(ned) waggon with you all!!!:graucho: it's so nice to be part of a group even it if costs to much!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Ohhhh yes, that is a must! :nuts: Where are you going?
:roflmfao:

Me and my BF are going to San Francisco. :smile:
For the both of us, it's our first time going but I assured him that we'd take a trip to LV hehehehe :graucho:

Then I gotta be done! lol too much purse-buing for me lately! Think of all the things I could have taken care of it I hadn't bought them.... lol but my last one was a layaway on Fashionphile... see, not so bad, right? :cool:

Here are my items that are the reason why I'm banned now until next holiday season christmas/thanksgiving.
100_2587.jpg

Pre-owned Neverfull MM off of eBay; Stephan Sprouse Graffiti Scarf; Speedy 25 with Perforated Vert Bandeau.
I also got this MC card holder from Neiman Marcus that put me back $320...
100_2405.jpg

100_2424.jpg

I'm still trying to get over the fact that I'm not going to be able to shop for atleast another 6 months! Especially now that LV is changing so much with the new tags and price increases.

I spent the day at the spa which is better than the mall, but not sure if the wallet makes a distinction. I did get lots of running clothes today and sports bras which i really needed - but dang running bras are pricy! I cpuld have gotten an SLG! But I forgot how fun it is to buy tight workout attire since i have been hiding in bagging tshirts and pants. My little treat was a bottle of fan di fendi.

I found a large Noe in amazing condition for less than $150. Someone talk me out of it... I'm :banned: ...

Can you see yourself using it? Is there a bag in the future that you're waiting for - like the Empreinte Speedy for me. I was going to ask, "Do you REALLY need it?" But then I thought, "Who am I kidding? Most of us wouldn't be here on TPF if we REALLY needed LVs!"