Weirdest thing you've carried in an H bag?

A dead frog and a frozen mouse. When I was in college we were dissecting frogs and mice in class, and were strictly prohibited from taking our projects out of the lab. I wanted to work on them outside of class (total nerd!) so I stuffed them into my Constance and took them to the basement in my sorority. My sisters were not at all happy about flipping on the light in the study room and seeing them on the table. :shocked: We still laugh about that to this day.
[emoji12] [emoji106] [emoji15]

Reactions: prepster
Okay don't be appalled and this is probably the only place I will ever admit this but I have actually carried a baggie and a vial of dog poo for testing at the veterinarians, but please know they were double bagged in a gallon ziplock, the problem with [emoji90] is that it needs to stay cool and I can't leave it in my car because I live in the desert where the temperatures are [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] and I had to make a couple of Veterinary Pharmacy stops before I went to our rescue vet so they were in my handbag, my SO 40 [emoji23] p. s. I am a director for a Chinese shar pei rescue in the desert Southwest US
OMG!

I have a feeling my SA would laugh out loud knowing i carried [emoji90] in my SO but then she's wicked funny and a bit naughty like me and knows my lifestyle/work/hobbies ...bodybuilder/ gym, son @ pool and dog rescue.. but do you suppose that if generally our sales associates actually knew the stuff we carry in our bags they would be appalled? Or laugh? Or send me packing next visit to BH for example? [emoji15] ....serious question here ladies and gents

Reactions: prepster
I have a feeling my SA would laugh out loud knowing i carried [emoji90] in my SO but then she's wicked funny and a bit naughty like me and knows my lifestyle/work/hobbies ...bodybuilder/ gym, son @ pool and dog rescue.. but do you suppose that if generally our sales associates actually knew the stuff we carry in our bags they would be appalled? Or laugh? Or send me packing next visit to BH for example? [emoji15] ....serious question here ladies and gents
Haha I think NO ONE should know what's in our bags. I feel boring because I can't think of anything truly odd that has been in my H bags.

A dead frog and a frozen mouse. When I was in college we were dissecting frogs and mice in class, and were strictly prohibited from taking our projects out of the lab. I wanted to work on them outside of class (total nerd!) so I stuffed them into my Constance and took them to the basement in my sorority. My sisters were not at all happy about flipping on the light in the study room and seeing them on the table. :shocked: We still laugh about that to this day.

Your Constance must be the 25!
I use to practice dissections at home but would never carry anything like that in an Hermes bag. In fact I am laughed at for how I treat bags. You have my utmost respect.