Weirdest thing you've carried in an H bag?

Dec 1, 2015
Last night my husband asked me to grab some deli meat at the market on my way to dinner with a girlfriend. It was too hot to leave it in the car so I stuffed a pound of roast beef into my Kelly (while laughing to myself) and took it with me into the restaurant.

This got me thinking... I can't be the only one who has put something ridiculous in my bag. What's the weirdest thing you've used your H to carry?

P.S. I did double bag the roast beef and put it in my fourbi to protect against leaks and condensation!

Once I had an inquisitive relative who showed up, unannounced at our place and boy, because she has such a reputation of being competitive and nosy, I quickly stashed, stuffed my poor kelly28 into my Kelly35 ( both out of closet for bag change day ), so as to appear less decadent, more paired down and less gossip-worthy. It was the silliest thing I ever did, using an H to carry another H just to be someone I'm not !

I don't think I'm allowed to say it in this forum. LOL!!
Now our imaginations are going to run wild!

i put everything in my birkin that fits sensibly. if i stop at a butcher and have a small amount of shopping that will fit into my bag, i will tuck it in. one time i had a baguette sticking out of my b30 and stopped at goyard to see a wallet, that made SA smile but received a great service.
That's so chic though! I would have smiled to see a baguette sticking out of your Birkin too.

Once I had an inquisitive relative who showed up, unannounced at our place and boy, because she has such a reputation of being competitive and nosy, I quickly stashed, stuffed my poor kelly28 into my Kelly35 ( both out of closet for bag change day ), so as to appear less decadent, more paired down and less gossip-worthy. It was the silliest thing I ever did, using an H to carry another H just to be someone I'm not !

I love it!

Reactions: Sky love
Chicken nuggets

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app

For me too, the strangest was a baguette. I don't typically carry food in my purses.
Y’all are making me hungry!

A Guinea pig! Cute picture :smile:
Do you still have the picture? :smile: Guinea pigs are the best. We used to have a hairless skinny pig.

So my friend gave me a fish for my aquarium and it was in a small plastic bag. It was a fish that I cannot find locally. I put it inside my lindy to hide it and sneak it into our company plane. I flew with the fish from OR to CA. The fish and my lindy made it just fine. :smile:
:amazed: An exotic fish is definitely an unusual item to carry in your purse. I’m glad they both made the trip unscathed!

A cauliflower in my B35, a very big one too! It was just before Christmas one year and my SO could not find a single cauliflower from the super market he went and I had to do the last minute Christmas grocery shopping for one item only after I get off from work. Good job I found one or chef aka my SO would go into panic mode! (He was cooking Christmas lunch.)

Okay don't be appalled and this is probably the only place I will ever admit this but I have actually carried a baggie and a vial of dog poo for testing at the veterinarians, but please know they were double bagged in a gallon ziplock, the problem with [emoji90] is that it needs to stay cool and I can't leave it in my car because I live in the desert where the temperatures are [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] and I had to make a couple of Veterinary Pharmacy stops before I went to our rescue vet so they were in my handbag, my SO 40 [emoji23] p. s. I am a director for a Chinese shar pei rescue in the desert Southwest US

Okay don't be appalled and this is probably the only place I will ever admit this but I have actually carried a baggie and a vial of dog poo for testing at the veterinarians, but please know they were double bagged in a gallon ziplock, the problem with [emoji90] is that it needs to stay cool and I can't leave it in my car because I live in the desert where the temperatures are [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] and I had to make a couple of Veterinary Pharmacy stops before I went to our rescue vet so they were in my handbag, my SO 40 [emoji23] p. s. I am a director for a Chinese shar pei rescue in the desert Southwest US
Lolololololol!!!

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app

A cauliflower in my B35, a very big one too! It was just before Christmas one year and my SO could not find a single cauliflower from the super market he went and I had to do the last minute Christmas grocery shopping for one item only after I get off from work. Good job I found one or chef aka my SO would go into panic mode! (He was cooking Christmas lunch.)
You and your B were heros!

This actually sounds like something I would be guilty off. We adopt and occasionally foster senior dogs with special needs. I've had to take "specimens" in plenty of times! Thanks for all you do for the dogs. Working in rescue is rewarding but I know how exhausting it can be. If you ever do fundraising auctions and can use a jewelry donation please let me know!