Weird thing in your LV?

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
We've had people identifying their cell phones, wallets, etc. What weird item are you carrying in your LV today?

I'm carrying some Bounty paper towels. I have a nasty cold and forgot tissues when I left the house. Fortunately, I have a roll of paper towels in the car -- hence the makeshift tissue. And it's extra absorbent.

How about you?

I'm carrying my Damier Speedy today and I have a pair of Havaianas flip flops! weird I know but I brought one the other day cause I thought i was going to do some power walking while shopping in the mall yesterday (i live in a tropical country so it's not cold LOL) but failed to do so and I forgot to take it out of my bag!

I have several doggie poop bags in each purse at any given time. They're not only good for the obvious, but also trash/mess-handling inside a car for example.

lol. restricter u crack me up. more absorbent. haha. i'm not carrying my LV today but I have undies in my purse. thought I might be staying at the bfs but nope. :P

lol. restricter u crack me up. more absorbent. haha. i'm not carrying my LV today but I have undies in my purse. thought I might be staying at the bfs but nope. :P

It's Friday - we need a laugh. Ah, the Dirty Stay Out Undies. Been there, done that. I've also kept an entire change of clothes in my desk drawer at work. Sadly, it's been way too long between Dirty Stay Outs for me.

Not really that weird but kinda...

I have Patti LaBelle's recipe for cabbage in my purse. My friend would email it to me at work and then I'd print it out and bring it home and lose it. So after 4 times of losing it I decided to just keep it in my purse until I'm ready to actually try it out. So for the past month and a half I've had a cabbage recipe in my purse, lol.

As you can tell....I don't really cook that much, lol.

lol bounty and dirty stay out undies I don't think mine is that funny but I have a doggie diaper :shame: My little Chihuahua is in heat and I had to buy her one. Just haven't taken it out yet.

Believe it or not I carried today in my tivoli PM, 4 diapers, wipes, a big wallet, extra gloves, a zippy cup, some cookies and still have space for sor my babie's gloves and hat. Pretty much for a petite bag.

Lol, yall crack me up. The only funny thing about my Speedy 25 is that I have 3 items in it (cell phone, Ludlow wallet and Mac lip glass). Talk about major sagging here. I normally carry much smaller purses but it's my newest baby and I don't have anything to put in it yet. But thanks to yall, now I have some great ideas!!!! Lol