Weird thing in your LV?

I couldn't think about anything weird I had in my bag and then I thought...ohhh my wallet. Inside one of the pocket's in my wallet I carry a few small goodies that have sentimental value. I have a card that came in a bouquet of flowers that hubby sent me over a year ago (it is really sweet). I have a business card from a jewelry store in Salt Lake City Utah where hubby bought me a necklace BEFORE we got married. The necklace got lost and 3 years ago he was in salt Lake on business and he replaced the necklace. The card has been in my wallet ever since. I also have two theater ticket stubs. One if from a premier of a show in San Diego that a friend invited me to. The date on the ticket is Jan 19, 2006. Oh and a ticket stub from the San Diego Zoo...I had wanted to go there for years and finally went this year when I was in San Diego for business.
Silly hu

Well one day this week I went into the Container Store for new 2008 filofax refills for my agenda pm - anyways, when i went to pay, I looked into my BH to get my wallet, to even reach it I had to pull out a 3 pound tin full of hershey kisses and a 6 inch gold sparkly xmas wreath before I could get to my wallet. The cashier laughed at me and handed me an extra bag to put them in "so I didnt have to put those things back into my purse" LOL I felt kind of ridiculous, but had just come from a xmas lunch where I was given those things as gifts.

I used my mc lodge today, so there is not alot a room (I am a big bag person), but one unusual thing I did carry was a picture of one of the Seven Dwarfs, "Grumpy" that I had downloaded off the internet. A friend at work wanted the picture so he could get it as a tattoo over the holidays.

no underwear, but i do have barry manilow's christmas CD! it was $7.95 w/ the purchase of 3 cards at hallmark. i guess i never took it out, oops. my mom is getting it as a "pre-christmas gift" so she can rock out while making cookies. :smile:

Not so weird but I always carry my protection stone, gemstone amulet and amulet pendent. They travel in and out of every bag I have..I just like to have them with me. As far as a temporary weirdo item, I had a stick of Polly-O String cheese in there, but I ate it :tup:

A couple extra rolls of hockey stick tape in my Speedy 25 the other day...had to swing by the shop after work and get more before practice the other night, LOL!