Food Weird Food/Drink You're Addicted To?

i'm addicted to grapefruit. i HAVE to have it every day.

pickles of any type - pickled japanese garlic is my favorite!

rose petal jelly - sounds weird, but trust me... it's TDF.

jalapeno pepper jelly with cream cheese on crackers.

HONEYCOMB.

sweetened condensed milk... by itself. i'm disgusting!

Uh... candied yams. I just tried them for the first time about 5 years ago and loved them, then I tried making them myself for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Love them!

i'm just addicted to craberries. It can be fresh, dried, or in a dish...I'll love it anyway.

oh and i like dulce de lucha as well and when i heard you could make it at home...I almost flipped my lid. It's really easy and simple too. just take some sweet and condensed milk put it in the oven at 425 for 2 hours and you've got dulce de lucha at the end!

oh and i also like cuccumbers with lemons, pepper, and salt.

blueberry pancakes are also a favorite.

lastly tea with milk and honey! so good..

I am addicted to muller rice with apples (its rice pudding with apples basically). Everyday this week I have had the same thing for lunch, rice noodles with chicken stock and boiled onion with bread and butter, its delish!

My wife eats Marmite, nasty stuff but easy for me to avoid. The bad part is she also buys these marmite-flavored pretzel sorta thingys called Twiglets then puts them in a bowl along with other snacks when we're sitting down watching a movie. Every once in a while I'll try to grab something while watching the movie and get a Twiglet by mistake :throwup: