weird experiences at LV

I haven't had any so far here in the US. Are there any in the Philippines? When I bought a wallet there the SA just placed the Epi wallet in the box, no dust cloth, but that's as far as it goes.

my mother and i (both reputable-looking ladies) got yelled at for taking a bad off the shelf to look at in one store. but no one was offering to help us! it's not like we were going behind the counter. it was there, we wanted to see it, sheesh!

we went to gucci instead, whereupon we looked, touched, and made our purchases :smile:

ummm...........

theres this one SA who NEVER ever talks to me.....not even waves...Even if Im the only person out there, and shes the only SA out there, and she isnt doing anything!

The only time she has asked me if i needed help was when i was wearing a fancy dress with high heels and my dad was with me...

kinda odd

well, here we go again about the neverfull i exchanged (which i still don't have with me, btw) one SA said that they have stocks and they haven't replenished but he can't give me one coz he's not in the position to do so etc.. , the other SA told me they don't have stocks and they haven't arrived, out of stock everywhere blah blah blah.. i'm on the verge of loosing my cool whenever i talk to them.