weird experiences at LV

ummm...........

theres this one SA who NEVER ever talks to me.....not even waves...Even if Im the only person out there, and shes the only SA out there, and she isnt doing anything!

The only time she has asked me if i needed help was when i was wearing a fancy dress with high heels and my dad was with me...

kinda odd

totally! but this is fashion, everybodys shallow (especially when you're young).

I was looking at a couple of things from the cerises line-a speedy and a zipped wallet. While I was looking at the speedy in the mirror, another SA comes over and takes the zipped wallet. My SA was helping a couple of people at the same time. After looking at the speedy, I decided to buy the compact zipped wallet only to discover that the other SA took it and sold it to someone else.

only weird thing is..

when i purchase something from LV recently...n i requested it to be put in a box...they say they dun have any boxes...though obviously...i can see the area where they package the thing has LOTS of boxes...

the guy just say...i am not sure...whose your SA? i dunno....and turn his back on me...

NAC, Singapore LV... *bleh*

every time i buy something from lv toronto they tell me they don't have boxes. they are always "in the process of changing the style of box that we give out, and have not recieved any yet". This has probably happened to me 4 different times in the last year.

the weirdest thing i think that has ever happend (not to me, but to my sister) was when she was wait-listed for the multi-colour pochette accessories when it first came out... she had to give her cc to prove she was serious about this bag, which is understandable. but she was told that it would not be charged without her authorization, so if and when the bag is in stock, and she is interested, they will call and confirm that she is able to make her purchase.

something like 5 months pass and my sister gets her cc statement in the mail. low and behold they charged her card 3 and a half weeks prior to the statement date! no phone call, no nothing! she calls the store and asks why the hell is her cc charged if she has no bag in hand, and the s.a. says that she should have known to come pick it up! when she finishes freaking out on them that they charged her cc without her consent, she asks when she can come pick up her bag, they tell her that the ones they have left are on hold for other clients! thats when my mother took over and freaked out on them.

After she got her refund, a week later she gets a hand-written card in the mail from the store manager apologizing for the "error in judgment" and also says that she hopes that this very negative, unacceptable experience will not deter her from purchasing lv at that location again.

i understand that they charge credit cards all the time for wait-listed items, but but first of all not to call and tell the client to pick it up is totally unacceptable. if no phone call, then they should have sent it out to her right away. i think the kicker here tho is when they told her that the only bags they had left are on hold for other clients...how can you sell someone a bag thats already been purchased by someone else?

Shopping at LV in Toronto is always a bit of a struggle. If it is something they have, they are very reluctant to get a new one from the back. If it is something they don't have, getting on a waiting list and actually having them to remember to call is also a struggle. They never seem to know what is coming out and when and as for boxes ......well....I don't even go there. :confused1:Half the time they don't even know what things are called. However, most SA's are friendly and personable and I have always been treated with respect. I have had items fixed for me and refunded and always with a smile. In the end I guess that is what counts.

well, my "weird" experience didnt happen at LV, it happened in Hermes. i was at the counter looking at the bangles and twillys and this man approached me and asked what size my speedy was. (it felt weird because he was asking about LV right in front of the hermes SA) and then he asked if it was my moms..... weird right? i said no that it was mine and he gave me a strange look. but whatever.... i guess cause im a guy. hahaha

well, my "weird" experience didnt happen at LV, it happened in Hermes. i was at the counter looking at the bangles and twillys and this man approached me and asked what size my speedy was. i told him 30 (it felt weird because he was asking about LV right in front of the hermes SA) and then he asked if it was my moms..... weird right? i said no that it was mine and he gave me a strange look. but whatever.... i guess cause im a guy. hahaha

Once.....last year when i heard the Azur line was coming out ,i went 1 month in advance too ask a SA for pricing info,and he looked at me like i was crazy.....like i was talking about something taboo.....sooo he stood there like 30 seconds to look at me...then finnaly another SA came and asked me "Wow you must be a big fan of LV" I said Yes hahaha and laughed....