WEDDING PICS: Carmelo Anthony & Lala Vazquez

Her flying on her own dime was simply a ploy , oh I'm not interested in your money see i have my own. Month's later pregnant and dumb ass will now be paying her for life. i

I think if the child is his he should pay for it but the chick nope she can go back to work.
Call me evil, but if he *has* cheated and wasn't using protection either, I hope she bleeds him dry. I'd like to see him pay. As in, literally :biggrin:

Call me evil, but if he *has* cheated and wasn't using protection either, I hope she bleeds him dry. I'd like to see him pay. As in, literally :biggrin:

j6j5dv.jpg

What about Lebron?

Not.
But I think JR Smith might have found Jesus since sowing his oats and returning to marry long time GF.

Melo in downward spiral now. Lebron might put out the safety net and try to bring his BFF to the Cavs. We don't have the cap space...someone would have to be traded. Melo looks like Pillsbury Doughboy compared to Lebron.

The award for most stupid cheater is Paul George who was cheating on Doc River's DD and got the other girl pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkfiregirl