Wedding ideas- advice.. anything!!

Congrats Baby Boo!! I hope everything goes well with your planning. I'm going to follow your thread to see if there any other good ideas for my own wedding that I am planning.

Here's another idea for a cake topper. It's a monogrammed H (DH's lastname) covered in swarovski crystals in different shades of pink. Sorry that the photo kind of sucks because of the flash.

Attachments

• Picture 1438-1.jpg
    Picture 1438-1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 38
I don't remember the name of the website, I'll search and see if I can find it. I do remember that they have all different styles, you can do more than one letter, they had tons of colors. I'll post a link as soon as I find it.

thanks guys,,
im now looking for little tins wholesale..

anyone know of any?
i want to get tins fill themwith mints then get a little label that says mint to be i think it would be soo cute

ok guys there are now 3 of us on this thread trying to plan weddings.. come on more info more info!!!

teehee.. so far for the wedding favors ive settled on chinese take outboxes in mettalic silver ( my theme is silver and blue) and inside is a little blue organza bag with silver sugared almonds, 2 mini gingerbread men ( in bride and groom dress) and then the mint thing.. i think thats enough?

i want to get a cool plate guestbook and am thinking of a cute one to find online.. im getting more and more excited

Does anyone have thoughts on mantilla style veils? I bought one and am now having second thoughts. I'm trying to find a tiara to go with it. The problem is I don't want to look like I'm "in costume." I would like a comb or tiara that hints at the Spanish style but not over the top. Anyone suggestions?
Thanks! :heart: