Wearing Tiffany charms as pendants?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the cute little charms Tiffany sells, and I'd love to see some pics of them being worn as pendants :smile:

Additionally, I noticed that the loops on the charms are larger than those on pieces made to be worn as pendants. If you purchase a charm online, or buy it in-store, can you request that they substitute a smaller loop?

Thanks! :biggrin:

2. Charms are so cute! I have a cupcake one I wear as pendant. I wore it on my bday (so fitting!) and never considered changing the loop so I couldn't help you there. But here's a pic of me wearing it with a 20" chain.

Attached Files:

3. I wear my dot charm as a pendant. The loop is a bit big but it doesn't bother me. Why not just keep the original loop and you can wear it both ways? I am pretty sure Tiffany can change it for you if you ask but there maybe a fee.

Attached Files:

4. Eeep that dot is SO CUTE as a necklace!

5. I have received many compliments on this pendant, way more compliments than my Tiffany diamond pendants. I plan to get another dot charm down the road.

6. Years ago I got an EP sterling initial Keychain as a gift. I thought it might get damaged so I removed the J and put it on a chain. I love it.

7. They sent my charms out and put a smaller loop on it for me.

8. Did you request this when you ordered online?

9. I shop in store always. And then ship it to my home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice