Wearing Tiffany charms as pendants?

joseybird

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
I love the cute little charms Tiffany sells, and I'd love to see some pics of them being worn as pendants :smile:

Additionally, I noticed that the loops on the charms are larger than those on pieces made to be worn as pendants. If you purchase a charm online, or buy it in-store, can you request that they substitute a smaller loop?

Thanks! :biggrin:

Charms are so cute! I have a cupcake one I wear as pendant. I wore it on my bday (so fitting!) and never considered changing the loop so I couldn't help you there. But here's a pic of me wearing it with a 20" chain.

Attachments

• 20160120_210042.jpg
    20160120_210042.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 549
I wear my dot charm as a pendant. The loop is a bit big but it doesn't bother me. Why not just keep the original loop and you can wear it both ways? I am pretty sure Tiffany can change it for you if you ask but there maybe a fee.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 647
I love the cute little charms Tiffany sells, and I'd love to see some pics of them being worn as pendants :smile:

Additionally, I noticed that the loops on the charms are larger than those on pieces made to be worn as pendants. If you purchase a charm online, or buy it in-store, can you request that they substitute a smaller loop?

Thanks! :biggrin:

They sent my charms out and put a smaller loop on it for me.