Wearing LV mono w/ black?

I wore it with black yesterday, but I did wear light tan sandals that matched the vachetta color of my piece. I think adding an accesory or shoes that compliment can help.

i really like lv mono with black. i think it's very chic.

then again, i think anything with black is chic and my entire wardrobe consists of LBDs, designer denim, black yoga type pants and black teeshirts. so take that as you will... :smile:

deluxeduck said:
im one of those who like to coordinate everything - brown & black together is a general no-no for me. but a classic LV monogram bag is an exception. i think it looks very stylish with an all-black ensemble.
yes :yes: but the jewelry has to match !

I think the monogram goes so well with a lot of colors that I usually wouldn't worry about mismatching. I find myself carrying the monogram purse a lot more while wearing black though...so I guess my answer would be yes.

I think mono looks good w/ black. I think that w/ the amount of money that is spent justifies not matching my outfit w/ with my handbag. I want to get my money's worth out of the bags. I don't want spend time and energy trying to match up everything.

I must say that usually I wear a black bag when I wear black. (yes I am one of those "matchy matchy" people). But today I wore a black suit and brought along my Damier Papillon 30. I think it looks okay. But I still feel a little akward. Other people tend to be able to pull the look off better than I do. I definitely think that the mono does go well with a black outfit - I just need to accustom myself to it.