Wearing LV in the RAIN/SNOW!? Does anyone do it?

I have Damier so I don't worry about the rain, other than that I stick with vernis in the rain, and sometimes my mini monogram with sneakers..just depends

Been carrying them for 20 years in snow and rain. Damier is the best in those situations. Sometimes I cover them up. But Wilson's leather spray keeps them from getting spots on the vachetta bags.

I am new to LV and don't want to get my Speedy 30 wet in the rain but still want to carry an LV bag out. I have read so many comments on the Damier being the easiest bag to care for in wet weather and that will have to be my next purchase.

I wear my bv and my damier speedy 30 in the rain and snow and don't think twice about it. I love my mono speedy 30 and am particular about it. My papillon 30 I am a bit particular about as well but I doubt anything will happen to it since it already has significant patina.

I've worn my BV in snowy/rainy weather, but only because I bought it preowned and the patina is a deep, honey brown. I'd freak out if my items with the newer vachetta got caught in the rain.